Quantcast

***Heliocentrism GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Taking the train to Turon today to visit Copernicus and eat some gingerbread. Did a river float last night around the shipyards of Gdansk, that was pretty wild. @johnbryanpeters would probably really like the ship museum here.

Edit: Torun, not Turon. Apparently both are places but one of them is way further away than the other. Fortunately I didn't make that mistake buying tickets. :panic:

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Hannah was in full terror mode last night. Change of daily pattern for summer hasn't been good. I am finally getting the golf ball car looked at this morning.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Ello luv

Big little one had a speech last night at the elementary school. Super impressed with her performance on stage; she’s a better public speaker than many people I know. She did awesome and I’ve heard a lot of compliments. So proud of her.

Sharpened the lawnmower blades this morning, so off to a positive start. Have a verbal offer from the new company that is acceptable, would be nice to negotiate a signing bonus for the annual bonus I am leaving on the table, but I’ll probably sign regardless.

Bikes tomorrow with woodreau

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Hannah was in full terror mode last night. Change of daily pattern for summer hasn't been good.
watching my older brother deal with his youngest child who had the same issues when he was a kid....

public meltdowns were the worst.

at home...tolerable.

i feel your pain

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

Pretty sure the cat is actively trying to put her tail in my coffee.

Forgoing riding today, in favour of starting the rake of a new trail near a buddies house. As we fear our short loamers in a different forest are in danger, thanks to flower peepers. Whatever, this trail will be even longer and there is zero other single track in there.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Some dude on one of those gas-powered meth bicycles got bumper blasted to the next plane of existence right down from my house. Too many people getting killed on that 35 mph road.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Up too early cause the child had a bad dream. Quashed my plans to ride as I needed the sleep instead.

Not much on tap for today. Got bacon in the oven though, so that's a good start.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Wasn’t gonna, did anyways, so good job. Starting a flagstone walkway today, then a pedal to Elevation Brewing for their anniversary party. My back is preemptively sore.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Holyshit

1717864828740.jpeg

This very well may mean no shuttles on Teton Pass trails this year, at least. It’s gonna get ‘complicated’ around here.

IMG_1711.png

Last edited:

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
went to bed late (daughter returned from a school trip to DC and needed pickup after 10pm). got up late.

working on the weekend. and doing the household monthly bills and such. maybe I'll get some work in outdoors.

went into our town's bike shop yesterday. discovered that it is run by a madman. amazing bike fitting fetish business. every bike in the shop is custom built based upon their multi-stage fitting process that involves weird machines, sensors, and so on. Very likely way outside of the realm of affordable to play in this sandbox. tempting, but we still have a lot of money to sock away for the youngest's college fund, retirement, etc.

I do want a road or gravel bike though... so who the hell knows.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Holyshit

View attachment 213006

This very well may mean no shuttles on Teton Pass trails this year, at least. It’s gonna get ‘complicated’ around here.

View attachment 213007
Has @kidwoo been in the area recently?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Secondary mega meltdown from Hannah this morning while I was out. Off to Costco now! Let's see how things go.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
University of Washington graduatuation day. Lots of confused out of town grandparents doddering around blocking traffic.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
My ride was slightly longer though, a Colorado shuttle ride - 40 miles, 5315ft of climbing, 8517ft of descending.

Good times :)