Quantcast

***Heliocentrism GMT***

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My useless neighbor wore his Sunday best to his daughters graduation yesterday and busted the nip pic for all to see. He is truly useless. :rofl:

IMG_20240608_184714~2.jpg

He's also wearing a U of O shirt and she is going to OSU. He didn't attend either, he just likes the ducks..

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Why is he carrying around a stapler? Is he a Roofer?
I have no idea. He isn't anything. He had a job at the dispensary for like a week, then some drama happened. That's the only job he's had in the 6 years he's lived there.

They finally got an offer on the house, so we will see who replaces them.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I have no idea. He isn't anything. He had a job at the dispensary for like a week, then some drama happened. That's the only job he's had in the 6 years he's lived there.

They finally got an offer on the house, so we will see who replaces them.
Glad I don’t have your neighbors, my neighbors are awesome, Toshi’s folks are nearly invisible and the other ones ride motos

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Glad I don’t have your neighbors, my neighbors are awesome, Toshi’s folks are nearly invisible and the other ones ride motos
You have no idea. I'm still good friends with the couple that lived there originally. He's the biggest jackass in the hood by far. I'm afraid we could get worse, the wife seems to think that isn't possible. Guess we will find out in about a month or so.