Quantcast

Hell Angels terrorized by an SUV

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
And I thought these Harley gangs were a bad-azz bunch...

Motorist Opens Fire on Hell's Angels
Apr 03 9:12 AM US/Eastern
By MATT APUZZO
Associated Press Writer

WEST HAVEN, Conn.

A motorist opened fire on a group of Hell's Angels motorcyclists along Interstate 95, killing one and injuring another, police said.

The bikers were traveling near West Haven around 3:30 p.m. Sunday when they were shot, said State Police spokesman Sgt. J. Paul Vance.

Police were considering a number of possible motives including road rage, and authorities across the Northeast were alerted to look for a green GMC sport-utility vehicle with Florida plates, Vance said. He said police believe four men were in the vehicle.

One of the bikers, Roger Mariani, 61, of Stratford, pulled over before realizing he had been shot in the upper torso, Vance said. He later died at the Yale-New Haven Hospital.

The injured biker, Paul Carrol, 37, of Bridgeport, was grazed by a bullet, treated at the hospital and released, Vance said.

Members of the motorcycle club gathered at Yale-New Haven Hospital Sunday night, prompting police to station officers there to keep order, though police spokeswoman Bonnie Winchester said there were no incidents at the hospital.

The investigation snarled highway traffic for hours, bringing cars to a standstill on Interstate 95. Vance urged anyone who witnessed the shooting or anything suspicious in the area to call police.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Skookum said:
i thought that club nowadays is nothing more than a bunch of posers....
wouldn't that be the point tho... if they're just posers, then they're likely not threatening and not deserving of being shot at.

If they were terrorizing the SUV, then yeah, karma.

Random

Chimp
Aug 14, 2001
Joplin, MO
If its real Hell's Angels I doubt they were just riding down the rode minding there own business and some guy just shot at them. I dont think the whole story is being told. And if they know who shot them they aren't telling the cops, they will take care of it themselves

J

JRB

Stinky - are you one of those chicks that shows your tits at biker rallies???

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
dhbuilder said:
you have no idea how misinformed you are.

Agreed, there might be a few of them that are not to worry about, and most likely youll never have trouble with them at the bars, but say something to piss them off, flirt with there Ol lady, and be ready to run cause most the clubs/bars bouncers wont stop the bikers when they start kicking someone's ass, we just leave them for a bit so they dont turn on us!!! Its very quick as to how fast one is sitting thre cool as can be and the next moment he has sliced you from neck to nutt. Would be why i got out of private security like that

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
DirtyMike said:
Agreed, there might be a few of them that are not to worry about, and most likely youll never have trouble with them at the bars, but say something to piss them off, flirt with there Ol lady, and be ready to run cause most the clubs/bars bouncers wont stop the bikers when they start kicking someone's ass, we just leave them for a bit so they dont turn on us!!! Its very quick as to how fast one is sitting thre cool as can be and the next moment he has sliced you from neck to nutt. Would be why i got out of private security like that
If they're still like that, then they deserve to be shot at.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Road Rage? When a group of Hell's Angels cut you off, you let it go! For this guy's sake, he better hope that the cops find him before the Hell's Angels.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I've known many ABATE memers and a few Angels over the years. I don't ride a motorcyle, and don't pretend to be part of their organizations, but when a bunch of clueless whitebread mountain bikers start spitting about them being posers, I am wise enough and respectful enough to state otherwise.

Post what you think, and we can email this thread to them huh?

http://www.hells-angels.com/

J

JRB

blt2ride said:
Road Rage? When a group of Hell's Angels cut you off, you let it go! For this guy's sake, he better hope that the cops find him before the Hell's Angels.
I think you have seen "Every Which Way But Loose" a few too many times. :think:

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
I've known many ABATE memers and a few Angels over the years. I don't ride a motorcyle, and don't pretend to be part of their organizations, but when a bunch of clueless whitebread mountain bikers start spitting about them being posers, I am wise enough and respectful enough to state otherwise.

Hey dumb ass. You do know Skookum is Native American, right???

Holy crap - you are NOT going to report a bunch of people on the Internet to the Hell's Angels are you??? Do they have a web site???

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
stinkyboy said:
skooks is clearly 12 grain.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I seriously doubt Hells Angels were terrorizing Sunday drivers on I-95 in Connecticut. I didn't even know there were Hells Angels in this state and don't ever recall them being mentioned in local news. I-95 is heavily traveled on weekends, so my first guess would be that this is road rage. God knows there are plenty of asshole drivers around here.

J

JRB

hahaha - they are the one percenters.

Taken from stink's link -

HELLS ANGELS MC WORLD
Hells Angels is the oldest , and biggest original
1 % motorcycle club in the world. The club was founded
in 1948 in San Bernardino.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Haha i've been to a club leaders house before, i've been to a club party before. Not Hells Angels and the club is not anyone's business. i know the score and no i'm not gonna email and talk crap. But i'm not gonna defend a club i have no affiliation by calling a Ridemonkey member a fuq either....

i was good freinds with a Crip too. Big frikkin deal....

Shouldn't we talk of something more relavant, like today is opening day for Baseball?

J

JRB

Skookum said:
Haha i've been to a club leaders house before, i've been to a club party before. Not Hells Angels and the club is not anyone's business. i know the score and no i'm not gonna email and talk crap. But i'm not gonna defend a club i have no affiliation by calling a Ridemonkey member a fuq either....

i was good freinds with a Crip too. Big frikkin deal....

Shouldn't we talk of something more relavant, like today is opening day for Baseball?

Nope - I think we should use that bat to beat on a dead horse, like how dumb mancil is for getting a hummer, or how good transcend is at web-design, or fat kids, or bike shops. No need to talk about baseball. :D

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
The Mariners are goin to the well once again and getting the dominant players from where the best baseball players are from.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
stinkyboy said:

http://www.hells-angels.com/
LOL you put the dumb in dumb kid.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
LordOpie said:
If they're still like that, then they deserve to be shot at.

Maybe, Maybe not. Not for me to decide. I just know i am staying out of there way, along with the other big clubs here in the San Bernadino area.

blt2ride said:
With my dealing with the three big one in my area HA, Diablos, and Vagos, this is very much a true statement!!! Just let it go for your own sake. Specially when they are groupped up.

loco said:
I think you have seen "Every Which Way But Loose" a few too many times. :think:
Not to offend the Great Loco, but you should probably watch it a few more times if you think things like this dont happen.

I dont think that the wrtie up gives any where near the whole story, If a group of HA's were being shot at, Even if over road rage, i can most guarantee they were shooting back, now try to think about this, Why were they getting shot at, was it road rage??? Or was it a Rival club member who happened by in his Vehicle on chance??? Both are likely Motives in this case.

J

JRB

DirtyMike said:
<snip>
I dont think that the wrtie up gives any where near the whole story, If a group of HA's were being shot at, Even if over road rage, i can most guarantee they were shooting back, now try to think about this, Why were they getting shot at, was it road rage??? Or was it a Rival club member who happened by in his Vehicle on chance??? Both are likely Motives in this case.

I got all of the high points. Eddie Rabbit and Clyde kicking their asses. :D

You should make a movie about the angry motorcycle gang that was destroyed by the LBS owner. :think: