Quantcast

hello all

Atomatik

Chimp
Jul 24, 2005
London, On, Canada
hey guys, i've come to this forum just to open up my options on where to post and such. i'm not a newb, and am currently riding an 05 Norco aline, complete custom build all done by myself or my buddy.

there ya go :D

i hope to become part of this form that doesn't have incoherent babble like pink bike does, aiming for something like DropMachine i guess.. cya round.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Atomatik said:
i hope to become part of this form that doesn't have incoherent babble like pink bike does.
You'll probably want to continue looking, then...HAHAHAHA!

Look out for the following people:

Stoney98...he will try to impress you with tales of hot women galore throwing themselves at him...and he also has an alter ego or two on RM that he will exchange banter with to make it look like his stories are valid...

H8R...this guy is just plain pissed off all the time and is not circumcized...

Narlus...whatever you do...do NOT say you like any music unless it is completely obscure or he will get all snooty on you...

loco-gringo (who now goes by just loco)...he's pretty much ok, but once in a while the devil will channel himself through loco, and he can get EVIL and say just down right nasty things...(ask Chicodude)

BrianHCM#1...he's married but never gets laid, so every time you say something...regardless of the topic...he will acuse you of being horny...

Echo...very grouchy guy in general...watch what you say cuz he will lock down your threads in an instant...

gogliaparatus...he is a super model and a rock star...

stosh...he is soooo whipped by his girlfriend that she keeps his balls in her purse and occasionally wears them as earrings...

Juuuust kidding...rm has a lot of cool e-people! have fun!

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
dh girlie said:
Welllll...You're pretty new, and you haven't quite carved out a predictable niche for yourself...it's probably a good thing anyway...even though it was all in jest...I'm sure one of those guys is gonna chew me a new one over that...

Your probably right, any list I'm on, probably isn't a list I want to be on.

J

JRB

Reactor said:
Your probably right, any list I'm on, probably isn't a list I want to be on.
Maybe she can edit the list and you can be resident dumb ass. :thumb:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Reactor said:
Don't believe what you read about government workers..
:stupid:

Yeah...everyone thinks we're a buncha idiots...true in many cases, but I hear my friends bitch about being stuck at work till 8, 9, 10 o'clock at night...I get off at 4, and by the time my friends are getting off work, I've riden, had dinner and a post ride beer and shower and snug in my bed! Who's the idiot? :D

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
dh girlie said:
:stupid:

Yeah...everyone thinks we're a buncha idiots...true in many cases, but I hear my friends bitch about being stuck at work till 8, 9, 10 o'clock at night...I get off at 4, and by the time my friends are getting off work, I've riden, had dinner and a post ride beer and shower and snug in my bed! Who's the idiot? :D
I'm a Gov worker but I unfortunately have a "position of responsibility", so I periodically get hosed. Usually it's a good gig.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
dh girlie: likes to post threads whi^H^H^Hcomplaining about whiners :D

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
it's a nerd-speak thing: some old text editors on unix systems don't use the delete key to erase what you just wrote. you type control-H instead, and the carat is what is used in manuals and literature to indicate the control key.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Toshi said:
it's a nerd-speak thing: some old text editors on unix systems don't use the delete key to erase what you just wrote. you type control-H instead, and the carat is what is used in manuals and literature to indicate the control key.

I'm trapped in VI and I can't get out.....

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
dh girlie said:
You'll probably want to continue looking, then...HAHAHAHA!

Look out for the following people:

Echo...very grouchy guy in general...watch what you say cuz he will lock down your threads in an instant...

stosh...he is soooo whipped by his girlfriend that she keeps his balls in her purse and occasionally wears them as earrings...

Juuuust kidding...rm has a lot of cool e-people! have fun!
BWAAHH!!! You forgot to mention that Echo's a dillhole and that stosh doesn't really ride bikes, just talks about it. ;)

Anyway, welcome to da :monkey:
I too have a stealth black bikey (mine's a jekyll though). :thumb:

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
dh girlie said:
I know...but it just kinda happens...I am not kidding when I say it is not intentional...
You are such an attention hogger. Now no one is talking about this poor guys thread, only about you and your thread hijacking. Look at what you have done once again.