Quantcast

hello all

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
dh girlie said:
Someone HAS to be at my desk all day...sooo...when I do not have work to do, I'm doing other fun stuff...I have no projects or anything...very unchallenging position...but I have no complaints.

Umm, yeah. I'll have to go ahead and ask you to, uh, come in on Saturday....yeah....

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
dh girlie said:
Well...let me tell you...it does not get better...soon, Office Space will not be funny to you anymore...although, I really don't think anyone can fully appreciate the humor in OS unless they have worked in the corporate world...
You have just soiled 19 years of happiness and innocence. Life no longer has meaning or direction.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Drunken_Ninja said:
i have a dehabilitating brain disease and accidentally destroyed my bike with a hack saw and have nothing to do this summer except heal my knees and try to figure out which franken bike is next.

but i am taking medication now and think i need a new epic bike this week. oh yeah and i dont always understand my own posts. it keeps me from flipping out and killing people which ninjas are famous for.

one day i will train again.
So DN posts and no one seemed to notice.....