Quantcast

Hello from the Great White North!! Like Canada eh!

DH247

Chimp
Mar 29, 2005
Toronto
Hey there boys,

Cam here just wanting to drop ya'll a line to say hello! Looks like you're riding season is goin pretty well down there at Windrock!! You lucky bums you! For us the snow finally melted :-)p) and we've been racing and riding for a while. It's been pretty sweet so far and tonnes of fun! On the downside we have lost Flow (aka Jeremy) to the west coast. He now resides in Vancouver where he rides Whistler almost every weekend!! But we are planning on another trip down to Windrock in the fall and I'm gonna try and drag him down for some sweet riding and BBQ!!! Other than that not too much is goin on other than enjoying the summer months and green things everywhere!!! I hope all is well guys and I'll catch ya later!

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
DH247 said:
Hey there boys,

Cam here just wanting to drop ya'll a line to say hello! Looks like you're riding season is goin pretty well down there at Windrock!! You lucky bums you! For us the snow finally melted :-)p) and we've been racing and riding for a while. It's been pretty sweet so far and tonnes of fun! On the downside we have lost Flow (aka Jeremy) to the west coast. He now resides in Vancouver where he rides Whistler almost every weekend!! But we are planning on another trip down to Windrock in the fall and I'm gonna try and drag him down for some sweet riding and BBQ!!! Other than that not too much is goin on other than enjoying the summer months and green things everywhere!!! I hope all is well guys and I'll catch ya later!
What up Cam!

I figured after your expose' in MBA you would be jet setting around autographing boobs and marketing your own fitness program. It's good to see that fame doesn't go to your head. I can't speak much about riding since I have pretty much been underground for the past few weeks which precipitated from fork issues. But I know that Doug and company have been slaying the beast on a bi-weekly basis.

I look forward to riding with you all this fall and I hope your all up t fitness and racing well. Buy all the guys a beer for me!

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Jeremy R said:
The one where they get a bunch of stuff wrong and don't know what they are talking about.

Yo Ben, You gonna be the rock this weekend?

Yes, as long as the adapter I ordered comes in.

DH247

Chimp
Mar 29, 2005
Toronto
Hey!! It's not the size that matters it's how you use them!!! :P. Oh man signing ta-ta's sounds nice!! I wish. I've been goin back to the roots this year as I'm taking summer courses to get into engineering in the fall. So I ride when I can and love every second of it!

Ooh, mechanicals not cool man!! That's too bad. Hopefully you'l ba back up and running soon. Maybe next time you should get an Avalanche ;)!! That fork rocks, especially with a ti spring in it!! And I hope that you mean by keeping my fitness up that I keep drinking more beer!! If that's what you mean I'm in stellar shape!! :O. Don't worry, I'll be right there to hammer all the way down the runs faster than hot snakes!!! :D

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
The University of Tennessee right here next to Windrock has a good engineering school. Thats where I got both of my degrees. You should study here.