Quantcast

hello ladies

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
secret agent
z1 outer, 4x uppers and internals all air 80mm
nyc freeride stem (soon to be purple nem pro)
deity black 31.8 bars (soon to be turquoise nem pro's)
x9 shifting
juicy 5 brake, waiting on longer goodrich hose
hadley hubs on 823 and dx32- being replaced at teva mountain games for another 823
revo spokes
deity cranks with ti spindle
shadow post, seat, pedals, grips and end caps
e13 micro drive
ultegra casset (gets the chase mod from time to time)
2.0 larsen tt rear and 2.35 front tubeless
total weight---28.5 lbs
deathmobile
4x fork with boxxer springs-**** does not budge 65mm
1.85 holly rollers - sometimes switch to these awesome slick cruiser tires for park riding
hayes front hub on mtx set up ghetto tubeless
geisha rear hub to rhino xl for street and park, sun ringle 4stroke to atomlab for trails
deity bars
deity cranks with ti spindle
red chain
nycfreeride end caps, seat post collar and race light pedals with glory hole grind plates (dont tell andy hahaha)
avid brake lever and brake with flak jacket housing
s&m lock on grips
e13 micro with half bash
total weight 26lbs

i love these bikes, hands down the two best bikes i have had, cant wait for my double agent to come in. big big big ups to brad @ nemesis project for hooking it all up and being there 24/7 and supplying me with next day shipping on multiple occasions. also eric @deity for all the dope cranks, seats, and bars that he has helped me with over the past 3 and 1/2 years, andy at nycrfreeeride- best damn pedals made, sarii at smith for keeping my light sensitive eyes stunnered out, and the whole crew at e13 for always making the good stuff

anyways here are the pics enjoy

riding pics shortly

yesimaddicted

Monkey
Apr 28, 2007
centeral Euroland via CA
i want that secret agent, sooo bad. that, just a suggestion, try puting some chrome parts on that bike. the color goes great with it. brad had the same color frame at SO and a chrome seatclap, it was very good match

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
Whoa. I'd sleep with those in my bed. I'd even buy them food and water dishes. They look hungry.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
i have no idea what the angle is but it feels so damn dialed in the park. so small, flickable, stiff as hell and spins like it aint no thang

mikeG

Chimp
Nov 14, 2004
Menlo Park, CA
Nice looking builds...I feel the same way way about my Secret Agent. It is crazy but I seem to love my bike the more I ride it. I took it to the trails today & I can't believe how light & flickable it is....plus they manual like no other. I am going to roder a double agent soon too just to round out the stable. I can't say enough good things about Nemesis.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
I dig the red one, but not feeling the blue one at all. TOTALLY just my opinion, Dex, so don't send me any bombs in the mail! I guy here just has a cheezy XC bike built almost exactly like that(colors and cheezy parts, not cool stuff) so I was already prejudiced.
One question... is that a rose decal on the top tube of the red one??? I'm a tattooed freak and into that stuffs, so just wonderin... If so, it was a sick idea and works well!

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
yea the secret agent is love/hate. it obviosuly hated me this weekend at the teva mtn games. busted two chains and damn near died falling off an obstacle but i still love her. the freecoaster i only have a day or two on so far but i love it. it is at full slack but i will be adding some spacers back in tonight, just to much movement and throws me wayy off. the stickers on all the bikes are shadow conspiracy brand. their is one on the non drive side crank arm of the dm that is red and looks awesome on the diety cranks