Quantcast

Hello, Moto GMT

Get up and wife tells me disposal is making a humming noise. Try the usual fixes and it appears the unit has shat the bed.

Pull all the stuff out and discover there's also a bit of a leak out of the bottom of the disposal. Which may have been going on for awhile as the particle board bottom of the cabinet is now mushy and bowed in the center, more or less.

Fortunately the engineers in the last few decades decided that disposals should have a somewhat standard quick-release attachment mechanism, so disposal replacement was quite easy.

And the local Ace had 1/4" plywood pieces that I didn't have to trim much to put a new bottom in the cabinet.

Now ice watering because it's hot here.

I should take a nap.

"Buy a house," they said.
1/4" cabinet bottom...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Get up and wife tells me disposal is making a humming noise. Try the usual fixes and it appears the unit has shat the bed.

Pull all the stuff out and discover there's also a bit of a leak out of the bottom of the disposal. Which may have been going on for awhile as the particle board bottom of the cabinet is now mushy and bowed in the center, more or less.

Fortunately the engineers in the last few decades decided that disposals should have a somewhat standard quick-release attachment mechanism, so disposal replacement was quite easy.

And the local Ace had 1/4" plywood pieces that I didn't have to trim much to put a new bottom in the cabinet.

Now ice watering because it's hot here.

I should take a nap.

"Buy a house," they said.
Both times our garbage disposals have shit the bed it was on a night we were having company for dinner. Removed and replaced in an hour both times, including the drive to the hardware store to get a new one. It is pretty easy these days.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Kicker is mounted and plumbed in to the aux fuel switch

IMG_3421.jpeg

Pot puller is mounted and running on its own 40 amp circuit coming from the helm

IMG_3422.jpeg

Downriggers are mounted and on separate 40 amp circuits

IMG_3420.jpeg

Got the sound system in, tested, works very well, got 3 of 5 carb pots outfitted with new shots and double floats, Just need two more 100" leadcore shots and I will be ready to slay halibut, salmon and crab.

IMG_3423.jpeg

Now to start riggin rods and tackle and getting the bait freezer plugged in

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Seriously, I'd be looking to sue the police/city for that.
It's either egregious incompetence or corruption.
It's sad, but that'd probably be a waste of money and effort.

This is also the same police department who basically shrugged their shoulders and wouldn't help retrieve a friends stolen bike, AFTER we went and found where it was (at a pawn shop).