Quantcast

Hello, My name is MunkeeHucker and I am a Bike-aholic.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
I haven't been around for awhile I am delving into my new Job. I took the big plunge, and left the shark tank of sales to go work in a Bike Shop. I am working a 45 hours a week but it doesn't feel like it. I also don't find myself online very much anymore which isn't entirely bad, I am still getting time to ride I even commute at least once a week (76 miles round trip!) I won't be on RM as much as I used too but I will stop in from time to time to say hi or to ruffle feathers.....

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
MunkeeHucker said:
I haven't been around for awhile I am delving into my new Job. I took the big plunge, and left the shark tank of sales to go work in a Bike Shop. I am working a 45 hours a week but it doesn't feel like it. I also don't find myself online very much anymore which isn't entirely bad, I am still getting time to ride I even commute at least once a week (76 miles round trip!) I won't be on RM as much as I used too but I will stop in from time to time to say hi or to ruffle feathers.....

Are u doing any of the AR Series races?

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
pepe said:
I hope all's well, bro. What shop is it, in case we are up that way? You were missed at DD.
I am at Arkansas Cycling & Fitness in West Little Rock, yeah I am bummed about missing the fest, but next year I will have less on my plate than I had this spring.....

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
N8 said:
Are u doing any of the AR Series races?
I don't have any plans yet for this year, definitly hitting the majority next year , so far the only 2 events I have penciled in for 2006 are 2 centuries, The Hotter and Hell 100, and the Arky 100, after Sept I may try and hit the last few races....

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
MunkeeHucker said:
I am at Arkansas Cycling & Fitness in West Little Rock, yeah I am bummed about missing the fest, but next year I will have less on my plate than I had this spring.....

Is there a dude there named John Conner?