Quantcast

Hello! New member with some questions

Audio_x

Chimp
May 15, 2008
L.A. County(310)
First off, hello...

From a little corner in L.A. county, torrance to be exact

Not much other than pv to ride around here...unless you go north bout 30 minutes blah blah blah anyways

Couple of questions

Some basic stats on my bike

'07 DB Response Sport only thing not stock on it are the pedals.

Im interested in upgrading the forks...

Anyways.. Ok so i have to take off the front tire via quick release to get it into the back of the SS Merc( Meet me and you'll know) However it seems every damned time i go to set up the wheel the disk breaks rub against the actual disk when the wheel turns...And ive heard drop it in right, make sure noting connects...but i cannot seem to avoid it...any advice?

also to i really like the idea of jumps technical trails n such as opposed to flat terrain....any reccomendations for possible upgrades to better suit me and the bike?

Thanks

Audio_x:busted:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Hey Audio. That's a nice intro bike...solid components and frame. Which fork do you have on it?

To answer your question, your brake rotor could be bent a little or you may need to adjust your actual caliper for the best set-up. Without seeing it, it's hard for me to tell. Ask yourself a couple of questions...does it rub the entire time the wheel is spun (needs adjustment) or is it only sometimes (probably a bent rotor). That will help us help you. Good luck!