Quantcast

Hello! New to ridemonkey

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
hello all, im new to ridemonkey and i would have been on here long ago had i known how many freeriders there are in the south. I go to clemson and i have been freeriding since 2000, my current bike is a 2004 iron horse sgs expert with a breakout plus up front and fox dhx5.0 in the rear, i know a couple of people around here that freeride but im lookin for some people to ride with this weekend and im willin to drive up to 2 hours to meet somewhere, i rode trails last weekend at pisgah and im lookin for somewhere a little more freeride oriented, lemme know if anyone is ridin this weekend

thanks and hello, Matt

buck

Chimp
Jan 26, 2003
poolesville/clemson for school
hey matt hows it going? this is ian by the way. Im going to a road race this weekend but will up to go anywhere next weekend. Maybe we can get a clemson group to meet up with some guys from here. Im sure biggins would go, Ive ridden with him once. He seems to know a lot of mtn biking in Pisgah and that area. I want to go back to bennet gap and hit the rock drop, should have hit it this past weekend. Oh and what day would you want to ride next weekend. Take it easy.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yo what up buck dawg.i think i am planning to go ride in greensboro staurday if it dries out enough.but if not pisgah would be cool. i can carry 3 bikes on the top of my car.

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
mattmatt,

Welcome to the monkey, fellow tiger. C-L-E-M-S-O-N T-I-G-E-RRRRRRRRR-S

Can't help you with the freeride stuff. sorry. How is Clemson these days. Haven't been in town since July, when I went to TD's 16th Anniversary party weekend.

buck

Chimp
Jan 26, 2003
poolesville/clemson for school
Those jumps look nice at greensboro, thatd have to be pretty far for us though. Are you going up there is weekend or next. I should be able to go ride next weekend, although I may go up to Va Tech. A friend of mine needs someone to be his spades partner, you know the card game. I guess there is some big college championship of ping pong, poker, stuff like that. Its all paid for by the school. Id probably go mtn biking instead though if we can get something together for sure. Any idea about the weather though, hard to tell a little over a week in advance I guess.