Quantcast

Hello!

Streamline

Spammer Extraordinaire
Jul 9, 2007
I thought it was half of South Carolina?
If your talking about the South East half I thought so too, but if your talking about the Northern half, Sorry dude but she got more experience than an in heat dog in a kennel ;)

I think I like it here.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Worn out today, opster?
I wasn't refering to that, but yes, actually.

I shredded another tire on my commute to work today. This was on my road bike which just had the BB cleaned out, so I rode it instead of my heavy-duty commuter to make sure all is working well before I take it out this weekend.

I had to patch the tire with several layers of duct tape just to limp into work.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
I wasn't refering to that, but yes, actually.

I shredded another tire on my commute to work today. This was on my road bike which just had the BB cleaned out, so I rode it instead of my heavy-duty commuter to make sure all is working well before I take it out this weekend.

I had to patch the tire with several layers of duct tape just to limp into work.

Tire and tube? How bad was the tire toasted?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Tire and tube? How bad was the tire toasted?
Tube only need a standard patch.

The tire was torn through completely only 1/8" or so in diameter, but the damage was about 2" long and 0.5" wide.

I actually feel lucky cuz the tire must've been ready to die for the debris I went through to cause that much damage... so much better than on my long ride upcoming.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Tube only need a standard patch.

The tire was torn through completely only 1/8" or so in diameter, but the damage was about 2" long and 0.5" wide.

I actually feel lucky cuz the tire must've been ready to die for the debris I went through to cause that much damage... so much better than on my long ride upcoming.
Must be an older tire then?

Time for some new rubbers, it seems.