Quantcast

Hello!

Streamline

Spammer Extraordinaire
Jul 9, 2007
I had a rough start here but hopefully we can start over ;)

I just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Harleyville SC. I mostly road bike but love to get dirty. I have an old HT GT and am currently building up a 2003 i-Drive GT ( I very happy with it so far ). My road bike is a Jamis Ventura, helps keep the sanity.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Ignore SkaredShtles. Everyone else does.

We welcome spammers with open arms, here, so enjoy your stay :D

Streamline

Spammer Extraordinaire
Jul 9, 2007
lol Hey the road bike got me on the mountain bike, so it can't be all that bad. Anyway, To become a better roadie hit the mountain and to become a better mountain bk'r hit the road. ;)

Streamline

Spammer Extraordinaire
Jul 9, 2007
Wow! Lively bunch. And to think I fought to get my name reinstated here. Blah!

Oh man and sorry but I thought he was getting wind socks not human socks. Can you say C'ankle ;)

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Wow! Lively bunch. And to think I fought to get my name reinstated here. Blah!

Oh man and sorry but I thought he was getting wind socks not human socks. Can you say C'ankle ;)
You'll fit in just fine here.

PS: go post in the roadie forum... if you really are one.

Streamline

Spammer Extraordinaire
Jul 9, 2007
You'll fit in just fine here.

PS: go post in the roadie forum... if you really are one.
I did. Not much to post. I am still in the 20 - 30 mile ride stage. I don't get to ride as much as I like. I have only put 750 miles on my Ventura. I am still a young buck. I am looking to upgrade from toe straps to clipless soon so there will be questions.
I did commute to work up until a week ago. Before it was 12 miles round trip, now it is probably about 80 round trip, although I haven't measured it. I do plan on making the one way trip at least once a week soon enough.
And on the Mtn bike side of things, I love Harbison in Columbia SC and am going to pay a visit to Sugar Mountain in Sept.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver

Streamline

Spammer Extraordinaire
Jul 9, 2007
That's fvckin' far! I recommend combining driving and biking. Drive to a Park-n-Ride about half way, ride in and back.
My wife has to make the drive as well(she doesn't ride yet, lol i've pretty much kept her pregnant for the past 2 years ;) ). So I am thinking that she can just drive down with the bike rack and pick me up after work. The ride in the morning would probably be great other than fog/cars. But, to ride home would probably be miserable with the humidity and heat her in South Carolina. Bloody hate this state.