Quantcast

Hello

Bazyli

Chimp
Dec 7, 2011
Hello boys and girls ....
I arrived here, so let me Welcome, I was browsing the forum over a week and today we finally decided to join. Really nice forum
And thanks for accepting me as a member of the community.nice be here ..

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Maybe we should accept him. He probably just found out what forums are and has a wide variety of interests and apparently he's on a depression forum. We might hurt his feelings. :rofl:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Dear RM :

I have decided that i want a sexchange. Current medical technology yields a very poor result. A vagina can be made from the penis, but it will likely have hair inside of it, and there is a good chance of damaging the sensitive nervs, which would make sex un-pleasurable. Breasts can only get but so big, nipples would not function. There would be no reproductive capability, and bone structure cannot be modified.

My plan is to build an AI system which can revise and improve on its self. It would be a cognitive AI system, a truly intelligent machine. Each time it improves on it's self, by modifying it's source code, it would increase in it's intellectual capacity in an exponential manner. Being that it would be super-intelligent, it could run a profitable business, to generate income, which it would use to buy materials needed to improve upon its self.

It should be able to develop the required technologies needed to perform an exceptional sex change. Not only would i transition over to being female, i would actually be a real woman, with full reproductive capability. Any sort of mental defects would be resolved, and i would have a completely healthy new body, void of any detrimental conditions. This means i could live on for ever, looking great and the only way of death would be if somebody killed me or if got into an accident of some sort.

So my question to the guests of RM, is your thoughts on this process. Also i would be interested in hearing any ideas you have for creating such AI and appropriate hardware to run it on. Please refrain from ethical discussions, as i think it is 100% ethical to produce a machine which could solve all of humanity's health and technology problems.

thank you RM for your time and support.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Dear RM :

I have decided that i want a sexchange. Current medical technology yields a very poor result. A vagina can be made from the penis, but it will likely have hair inside of it, and there is a good chance of damaging the sensitive nervs, which would make sex un-pleasurable. Breasts can only get but so big, nipples would not function. There would be no reproductive capability, and bone structure cannot be modified.

My plan is to build an AI system which can revise and improve on its self. It would be a cognitive AI system, a truly intelligent machine. Each time it improves on it's self, by modifying it's source code, it would increase in it's intellectual capacity in an exponential manner. Being that it would be super-intelligent, it could run a profitable business, to generate income, which it would use to buy materials needed to improve upon its self.

It should be able to develop the required technologies needed to perform an exceptional sex change. Not only would i transition over to being female, i would actually be a real woman, with full reproductive capability. Any sort of mental defects would be resolved, and i would have a completely healthy new body, void of any detrimental conditions. This means i could live on for ever, looking great and the only way of death would be if somebody killed me or if got into an accident of some sort.

So my question to the guests of RM, is your thoughts on this process. Also i would be interested in hearing any ideas you have for creating such AI and appropriate hardware to run it on. Please refrain from ethical discussions, as i think it is 100% ethical to produce a machine which could solve all of humanity's health and technology problems.

thank you RM for your time and support.
You have nullified any contribution I could ever make to this thread. Thanks....

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Will it get my beer for me?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Can I use your tits as ear muffs? Its 47 today in Phoenix, and that means its cold. Some breast ear warmers would get me to support any of your future endeavours, hair brain schemes, urges to do dishes, laundry or to cook.