Quantcast

Hells Kitchen!

Peteydag

Monkey
Sep 19, 2004
the FC
does anybody watch this show on fox, its sooooo good, its been soo long since a show, besides the simpsons or family guy, has made me laugh out loud. the chef is soooo ****ing funny, hes just liek what teh ****??? and all the contestants liek start crying. all the contestants are sooo dumb, and liek cry and storm off the show, its hilarious and the food looks sooo good. i love this show, only good "reality" show there is, anyone else like it??

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
OK, I will throw you a bone.

Yeah I like the show alot. I did notice how much they edit it, like when someone brings up a dish and Chef Ramsey tells him/her it sucks, they always cut away to someone smirking. If you look closely, its two separate shots.

But beyond that, I love Ramsey telling customers to piss off when they come up and complain. Anyone who works customer service will understand.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
i think it's awesome when the customers walk in and ask where their food is!
he told this chic a couple of weeks ago "to get the f*** out of his kitchen" and then called her a couple of dirty words.
he uses his powers for AWESOME!!

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
I'll admit I got some chuckles out of the show too. The new reality show that I love though is Fire Me Please

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/fire_me_please/

Basically it's a contest between two people to see who can fired closest to 3pm the first day on a job. The owners are in on it, but not the supervisors and staff. Freakin' hysterical!!! I don't know how they can pull some of the crap off with a straight face.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Velocity Girl said:
I'll admit I got some chuckles out of the show too. The new reality show that I love though is Fire Me Please

Basically it's a contest between two people to see who can fired closest to 3pm the first day on a job. The owners are in on it, but not the supervisors and staff. Freakin' hysterical!!! I don't know how they can pull some of the crap off with a straight face.
I hate those "practical joke/fool your family-friends" shows. They seem meanspirited.

The particular one I despise is "Boiling Point". I saw one where they claimed they were filming women in the dressing room for "Girls Gone Wild" show. If my gf/sister/wife, was one of their victims, I would be throwing their cameras on the ground, possibly even after they admitted it was a prank.

In comparison, Jackass pranked themselves, and taped people's reaction to their stupid stunts. These shows prank the unsuspecting...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Velocity Girl said:

Yes!!! I caught some of it last week and was laughing my arse off! :thumb: What a concept!!!! :D

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
I used to cook for a resturant in college that had a chef VERY similar in personality to Gordon Ramsey. 'Cept he was Italian, and the temper was twice as bad---but he was a hell of a good teacher, and if you could put that other part aside, you could really learn a lot. Still......not a lot fun on days when you were in a bad mood as well.