Quantcast

HELLS YEAH! I'm an Alumnus!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Its been a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time coming, but I finally graduated from the 18th grade!

This will probably be the most expensive piece of paper I ever own!

congratulations to me!

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
BigMike said:
Its been a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time coming, but I finally graduated from the 18th grade!

This will probably be the most expensive piece of paper I ever own!

congratulations to me!
Good job...I don't believe I ever made it that far and probably couldn't pass the 7th grade test right now. After a while, your stupid starts to take command.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Congratulations, Mike!

Sorry I haven't been paying attention, but what is your degree in?

Now get ready for the alumni association to start asking you for donations. :D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I Are Baboon said:
Sorry I haven't been paying attention, but what is your degree in?
I think he's one of those artsy hippies, so I'm sure his major is something like "graphic design" or something. He uses a Mac, anyway.

You know, the type that ask you, "Do you want fries with that?" :D

Congrats, Mike :thumb:

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
I graduated last weekend. I've gotta say I don't think it will set in untill august rolls around and I'm not back in school for the first time in 18 years. If anybody needs somebody with a degree in environmental forest biology with a focus in wildlife science you know where to find me:)

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Oh yeah and congrats man. Have fun answering the same questions about what you got your degree in and what are you plans etc... like a million times in the next week or so.

J

JRB

Congrats. Now that you are grown up, stop saying "hells yeah". That may be the single most stupid thing to say ever.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
binary visions said:
I think he's one of those artsy hippies, so I'm sure his major is something like "graphic design" or something. He uses a Mac, anyway.

Bwahahaha!!! At least he had the good sense to use his degree to get a job in a bike shop. :rofl:

Mike

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
binary visions said:

My Degree is a BFA in Technical Theatre with a concentration in lighting design.

Dartman said:
Bwahahaha!!! At least he had the good sense to use his degree to get a job in a bike shop. :rofl:

Mike

Yeah man, I don't have to say do you want fries with that, its "do you need anything else today? Helmet, Kickstand, waterbottle or bottle cage?"

:D

And BV, as a side note, my best gift is this MacBook Pro that my mom gave me for trading her my PowerBook :D