Quantcast

Helmet cam From Sunpeaks

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Sweet trails!

Lol @ your buddy taking a little break in the grass there. Didn't look like you expected to see him laying there. Those trails looked like they covered a lot of ground too.

Raingauge

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
Canadia
LOL. Yah I thought he was heading into that mud right before the bridge a little hot. I've come close to missing that bridge before.

They have so many awesome trails and around 2700 feet of vert.

Raingauge

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
Canadia
They have everything from super fast trails to steep/tech along with good beginner trails.

I have more footage I need to edit of some other trails. I'll post it up when it's uploaded.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Haven't finished watching..****, I wish I had some hills like that near here.

How friggin steep is the trail at 7:38? Looks awesome!

Raingauge

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
Canadia
Yah that's Insanity One, the bridge is sketchy at the best of times. The rest of the trail isn't bad. I rode it in the pouring rain two years ago and came off that bridge at what felt like hyper speed. Almost **** myself.

The other steep one is Honey Drop near the end of the vid.

Last edited:

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Thanks for that! I love SP - - hope I can get up there this year. Was there in '06 to do the Masters Worlds and came back a couple years ago to ride with some buddies from Calgary. Like the cobby, rough-hewn trails and lack of traffic.

Don't anyone be fooled by the cam angles on Honey Drop - - that bugger is steep.

Last edited:

Killingtonvt

Monkey
Sep 19, 2005
Bellingham, WA
Ahhh...Sun Peaks... That place is RAD!!! It has a great mix of GNAR with good jumps! For those of you that have only ridden Whistler while in BC, you are missing out!!!