Quantcast

Helmet help

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
So a few weeks back when I went to Plainfield I came back minus my helmet. Kinda bummed because now I'm having a hard time finding one like it. It was a Pro-tec classic, the old style with dual density foam, not that hard inner liner.

Anyway, as I'm looking it seems like most of the classic helmets are not in the comfy, not so safe genre that I'm after. Anyone know where to for sure get one of the helmets I'm after? I don't want to order one and get the wrong one.

Also, does anyone know if the B2 is like the old or new classic style? The Bucky Lasek does but I'm not sure about the non signature version. That is probably the helmet I will get (the Translucent white, not the black, the black has the hard inner shell).

Did any of that make sense?

HBFR33R!D3

Monkey
Jun 5, 2007
huntington beach
i'd go with the transluscent white bucky, i had one and loved it, it cracked after a couple years but other than that it was great, i have a tsg evolution which has the hard inner shell, but only because im a minor and the bucky isnt street legal here in cali

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I'm pretty sure the B2s have the hard plastic and the classics have the soft. But, the Bucky and other skate classics are even softer.

DeafTrance

Chimp
Nov 1, 2007
Seattle, WA
tried on some bern helmets at a lbs. Feels amazing for a halfshell. They got the head strap deal going on to fit your head better. Planning on picking one up once i stop myself from overdrafting.