Quantcast

Helmet painter in Seattle area?

Hi all,
When I took my last crash that cut me open I beat up my helmet pretty good. I just took it out to look at it, I was wondering if anyone knew of a good painter? I dont want anything super flashy, flat black again with pinstrips...no TLD logos!! :) Those need to go! Let me know, I dont have much money, Im a starving college student :D

thanks,
cory

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
bibs said:
Holy ****, starts at 400 bucks, and since its aused helmet its 450 to start... :(...NEXT! :)
Get ready to pay dearly for a good paint job! Most of the time Corey the paint will cost double what the helmet is worth. It might be cheaper to just buy a new lid and keep that one for a back up. people never realize the time and effort that goes in to painting a helmet (prepping, masking and painting takes alot of work and time). If you want to go the paint route, the guy who did my TLD could probably hook you up.
Later!

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
Captain Crunch said:
Brett Whyte, he works in town here and he does bikes and helmets. I know he'll be cheaper than that. Call my shop and ask Dave for his number.
Brett did a sweet job on my frame and the price was really good. I can PM you his phone number if you want Cory.

gofstdh

Chimp
Apr 17, 2002
Lynnhood, WA
Give Rob at holeshot graphics (425) 232-9986 a call I think he charges around 250-300 and he does and amazing job. Tell him Bender referred you he will take care of ya. He is located our of Lynnwood/Everett area.