Quantcast

Help! 2003 S-works enduro

RMSlayer

Chimp
Oct 31, 2001
New York
I've recently won a 2003 s-works enduro frame on ebay. The frame is in red. I just found out from specialized that for 2003 s-works enduro, the color it came was was anodized grey. So does anybody know if there was actually a 2003 s-works enduro avaiable in red?

I want to make sure that this isn't a regular enduro and I am deceived to believe that I"m getting a s-works.

Please help if anybody can.

Thanks.

Nagaredama

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Manhattan Beach, CA USA
RMSlayer said:
I've recently won a 2003 s-works enduro frame on ebay. The frame is in red. I just found out from specialized that for 2003 s-works enduro, the color it came was was anodized grey. So does anybody know if there was actually a 2003 s-works enduro avaiable in red?

I want to make sure that this isn't a regular enduro and I am deceived to believe that I"m getting a s-works.

Please help if anybody can.

Thanks.
My buddy (TGreathead ) almost got one of those as a replacement for his wrecked 03 Enduro Comp. He was told by Specialized via SuperGo the red 03 S-Works Enduros were never sold in the U.S. Thus, cheap ones on eBay and their use as crash replacements. It is still the S-Works frame with the upgraded AL just in color never officially released in the US.