Quantcast

help another Monkey please!!

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
i was wondering if there is a monkey out there that could help me. Do any of you have the Superbowl recorded (with the commercials), and could pm me a copy of the FedEx/caveman commercial that i can download in windows media format.

Any help that you can give me would be greatly appreciated, i need to bring this commercial into English class and haven't found any sites in which i can download a decent copy of this except GoogleVideo. Which does me no good.

I plan on downloading it to my video/DV camera. Again thanks in advance. (if you don't have the copy but have found a decent site in which i can download a copy of it to my computer that would help to.

here is a version of it if you guys have no idea what I'm talking about (i know there is a small chance of the above because of things like TEVO):
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8181801990250175607

one last time thanks

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
bump please help, and i won't go on this site for a month for those of you who might have it and can't stand me

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
no i said anything but the google video, its not working for me because i can't send it to my DV camera

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
bump please some one send me a pm or a link to a site in which i can download this commercial, i have searched hours and i am about to give up

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Why does it need to go to your video camera? I think you could gte it on there, but you might need an edting program.

Just put the google one one a DVD. Your school probably has a DVD player. If not, you could bring yours.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
mtnbrider said:
Why does it need to go to your video camera? I think you could gte it on there, but you might need an edting program.

Just put the google one one a DVD. Your school probably has a DVD player. If not, you could bring yours.
Doesn't your school have projectors hooked up to compys? Why not just go to the URL with one...

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
blue said:
Doesn't your school have projectors hooked up to compys? Why not just go to the URL with one...
yes we do but my Fing English teacher is to lazy to get hers set up and insist that we bring a VHS or a way to play it directly on the TV (no DVD player either, and i can't get it to play my burned DVDs anyways.

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
the reason why i need it in windows media is B/C the program i have that alows me to send it to my DV is the windows movie maker

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
can anyone help me, if you know of another program that i can download that will alow me to send it to my DV that would be cool

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
zmtber said:
the reason why i need it in windows media is B/C the program i have that alows me to send it to my DV is the windows movie maker
Get a different program. There are many free ones out there that should be able to do it in the format you need.