Quantcast

Help Bones Over Metal and Win A Vagrant Frame

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
Become a Bones Over Metal Member and not only get exclusive content, but sponsors are giving us great products to giveaway in a monthly giveaway. The membership is only $9.99 a year. You get DVD quality full length versions of our Bones Over Metal Video Mag (19min of content for the last episode versus 4min that goes out in our podcast), plus you get other video content and the GIVEAWAYS. :spam:

For April we are giving away a bunch of SWAG from GHY and Fluidride and others and a Vagrant Hardtail Frame from Transition Bikes...

...Plus This Crankset from Gravity...

For local PNW riders, use the coupon code "i ride bikes" at checkout and get $4.00 off of the membership. Must use it by April 15th. :clapping:
Go here to become a member.

Your support helps us shoot more and bring more content. Thanks,

Mark

P.S. If you have ridden in one of our podcast or in the up coming movie Huck And Flow, please PM me.

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
Just a reminder that the 15th (this Sunday) is the last day to take advantage of the discount membership for local riders. I want to thank all of those who have stepped up and supported our efforts to make great Gravity Bike content for the web. It's not cheap to do so and your support will help.

Just got the Gravity MegaExo Quad Crankset in today. Our giveaways are the real deal. So please become a member and win stuff monthly from our sponsors. Peace and go ride!

Mark

Edit - some of you have asked that we use Paypal. Our checkout uses the very secure and easy Google Checkout. They don't charge us to process these transactions and Paypal does. As well, I personally have had several problems over the years with Paypal and don't wish to support them. If you don't want to use Google Checkout you can send a personal check to

Brent Creative, LLC.
3430 26th Ave. W. #521
Seattle, WA. 98199

Put your email on the check and I will send you your login info via email. Make checks payable to Brent Creative, LLC.

Thanks again.

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
Just a reminder that today is the last day for the PNW discount for local riders - see the first post in this thread for coupon code. I want to thank all of you who have signed up so far. I look forward to the giveway at the end of the month and bringing more HD gravity content to our members. The more the membership list grows the more we will be able to do. Thanks again,

Mark

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Bump

I got my subscription! I did not bother with the discount, the 10$ is cheap enough for all the vids you get, not to mention the swag you could win!

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
Today is the last day to get a membership and be eligible to win the Vagrant Frame! Peace and see you out riding!

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
So we randomized the member names, gathered round and awarded the prizes. Here is who won:
1) Ernesto won the Transition Vagrant Frame
2) Gary won the Gravity MegaExo Quad Crankset
3) Edgar won the Fluidride Jersey
4) Micah won a Bones Over Metal T-shirt
5) Scott won a Bones Over Metal T-shirt
* kept out the last names until I get the okay to use them.

We would like to thank our sponsors for all that they have done in helping us. This includes Transition Bikes, Gravity/FSA, Fluidride, GHY Bikes and Ride-This.com Please check them out on the web.

The members subscriptions came from all over North America. We thank you all. We are lining up the next giveaway and would appreciate the members spreading the word about the membership. Every little bit helps us with our production costs.

Other points of interests:
- We look to provide financial support to not for profits and ride groups that help sell Bones Over Metal Memberships to their members. Contact us with your interest.
- We will have a camera at the Washington State DH at Beacon Hill in Spokane on May 19th and 20th. This shoot will be the last shoot for our up coming movie Huck And Flow.
- Our crew does Mini Documentaries for Businesses, Organizations, and Riders looking for a viral way to get their message out. This can be done as a part of a sponsorship, or directly for hire. Our rates are very fair. Check out these two examples that we did for our sponsors:
http://www.fluidride.com and http://transitionbikes.com Contact us for details.