Quantcast

Help building a custom DJ bike:P

• Enter the Ridemonkey Secret Santa 2021!

Come exchange gifts with other monkeys! From beer, to light-up bike nuts, to custom machined holiday decorations by our more talented members, there's something for everyone. To participate, make sure you submit the form by November 26th.
    Click here for details and to learn how to participate.
Jul 29, 2009
I need helping with building a dj bike money is not an issue im already looking at wheels and forks for the bike which are wheels- 26'' Halo sas and th forks i have are rock shox argylls i havnt bought them yet but are these a good choice i need a hard frame that will get alot of abuse on a daily usage money isnt an issue all i really need help with is getting a nice frame don't ask why but it MUST be in a bright green colour as i cannont be botherd spraying it.

I'm 5ft 11 and the bike will be mainly used for street/dj so the bike will be a single speed:thumb:

Thanks for your help:D

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
I need helping with building a dj bike money is not an issue im already looking at wheels and forks for the bike which are wheels- 26'' Halo sas and th forks i have are rock shox argylls i havnt bought them yet but are these a good choice i need a hard frame that will get alot of abuse on a daily usage money isnt an issue all i really need help with is getting a nice frame don't ask why but it MUST be in a bright green colour as i cannont be botherd spraying it.

I'm 5ft 11 and the bike will be mainly used for street/dj so the bike will be a single speed:thumb:

Thanks for your help:D

why does it have to be bright green in colour ? is money an issue ?

if money's no issue then buy the best bike out there and have your butler take it to get painted.

NS Suburban in "Lime" available:
http://www.treefortbikes.com/338_333222351428__2009-Suburban-Frame.html

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2009
money isnt an issue but i obiously want to get a good deal and a good bike for as cheap as possible i was looking to spend about £1200 but again i will save up more for a better bike if i think its worth it

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
What About Nemesis bikes? I believe they do full on custom frames.
Not an NS fan you about their frames cracking more than any of the other companies. I personally like BlkMkrt and Dobermann.
The Tonics are nice but not a fan of the rear dropouts.

aaronrocker

Monkey
Aug 7, 2008
Washington State
easy there flatrls, he just needs advise from a knowledgable group of people, same as when you ask the bike shop guy what he thinks. and on that note i say tonic.

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
Get in touch with Alain from Dobermann Bikes... they make some awesome stuff... the Pinscher or the Molosse may be what you are looking for....

They are a great group of guys, great customer support and very informative....

Email Alain: [email][/email] He will answer any of your questions.[/QUOTE] Second Dobermann bikes. Quality work and Alain is real nice guy. Met him personally at the Brooklyn banks jam, he hand delivered my frame.