Quantcast

Help Finding Video. Was it Kidwoo?

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
So several years ago (3-4) there was a video I saw. It consisted of North Shore type riding and I believe some riding was at North Star or Silverstar.

Now, here's an easily recognizable part. There was a huge road gap in the woods this dude hits, and there is a female rider standing idle by and an arrow points to her saying "Impressed".

This was an awesome short created and I would like to see it again. I don't know if it was Kidwoo who made it or not but for some reason the name resonates with the video. If it helps, I think one of the guys was on a demo 7 or demo 8.

Thanks!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
i think that was kidwoo...

check the creative pursuits forum... pretty sure it was posted there.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Haha! That video sucks. And it was FIVE years ago ;)

I know where it is but I'm not telling. That was like the second video I ever made.

I just watched it out of curiosity and can tell you why it sucks in the following ways (also just due to how old it is)

1. My friend joe the flowtron was riding dh and not just pedaling hard on a trail bike with goggles and an xc lid with daisy duke shorts

2. I was willing to turn the camera on when someone with a camelback was in front of it instead of doing the right thing and throwing rocks at their head.

3. Everyone's teeny weeny handlebars

4. There's a guy riding a retard ramp in it ('skinny' to you canadians)

5. The gypsy trail at northstar had dirt on it.

6. Even back then I was still better than bizutch (okay some things never change)

Last edited:

LMC

Monkey
Dec 10, 2006
2. I was willing to turn the camera on when someone with a camelback was in front of it instead of doing the right thing and throwing rocks at their head.
We all make mistakes Woo, its what makes us human, but I honestly cant thing of a better way to right that wrong than by posting the video..

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

I know where it is but I'm not telling. That was like the second video I ever made.

I just watched it out of curiosity and can tell you why it sucks in the following ways (also just due to how old it is)

1. My friend joe the flowtron was riding dh and not just pedaling hard on a trail bike with goggles and an xc lid with daisy duke shorts

3. Everyone's teeny weeny handlebars

4. There's a guy riding a retard ramp in it ('skinny' to you canadians)

5. The gypsy trail at northstar had dirt on it.

6. Even back then I was still better than bizutch (okay some things never change)
3, 4, 6

:rofl:

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007

It did not suck. It was monumental to me haha. That video got me so excited about downhill when I first started riding. Please post the video it was soooo rad dude. Not only that but it captured the essence and fun of downhill.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Vid was rad. No music/sound for me, but it was so cool haha. I remember a lot from it. That dusty wall ride looked a little gnarly. Thanks guys!