Quantcast

Help Launch a new cycling company on Kickstarter

Matt Towers

Chimp
Oct 25, 2012
After two years, I am finally ready to launch my cycling apparel company CNOCs (pronounced knocks).* I am using Kickstarter to get things going.* * If nothing piques your interest, you can still contribute by passing the link on to your network.*

My goal is to have a combination of high quality technical materials in well made, stylish products. I am interested in producing gear designed for specific purposes, wind resistance for blustery days, secure pockets to stash license and cash, pads that protect your other valuables, and reflective material and zippers where you need them.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cnocs/cnocs-cycling-apparel-launch

Thanks Matt

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My Cat has a Pavlovian response to Deli paper. I pull that schit out of the fridge and he gets to aggressive to reward him with a taste.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
A friend of mine was taking care of a red nosed pit-bull for about a year or so until the owner could sort out his relocation to a county in FL with a ban on pit-bulls. Anyway we did a lot of grilling and slow smoking pork butts and the dog always got some. It got to the point that when we walked into the house with shopping bags she would freak out. We even had to start spelling out p-o-r-k in front of her like a child cause she understood what we were talking about.

When her owner came to take her to FL, she wouldn't fit into her harness anymore.

Oh, you know those giant pork ribs that come from large hogs that are about 8-10 in long, she could swallow those things whole. Made a rather disturbing vacuum sound.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
My dog's two favorite foods are Brussels sprouts and butternut squash. Any time he sees or smells them he sits at the vey edge of the kitchen (he gets nothing if he comes into the kitchen) and drools. Massive amounts of drool. There will be solid streams of it running from his mouth all the way to the floor.

Strange little guy.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
If my dog even so much as senses the cosmic vibrations of a zip lock bag opening he is directly behind me undetected seated and staring up like some kind of hitchockian murderer.

it's creepy how he knows, even dead asleep.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I fooled him with a bag of grapes, I gave him one and he looked at me in that wtf is that schit look. haha I win grapes are delicious...

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
I've never had a dog but I'm starting to want one. Does anybody have suggestions on a good starter breed?

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
My tomcat will only eat dairy as treats. Ice cream, cheese, sour cream anything dairy. When you open the milk jug, he comes running from the other side of the house and slides into the kitchen.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
A deer jumped the fence to get INTO the dog park last night. Fletcher about **** himself with excitement chasing that thing around. He caught it when it hit the fence. THANK GOD I had a shock collar on him and was able to zap him before he went for the neck.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
A deer jumped the fence to get INTO the dog park last night. Fletcher about **** himself with excitement chasing that thing around. He caught it when it hit the fence. THANK GOD I had a shock collar on him and was able to zap him before he went for the neck.
When I first started at the airline a Brasilia (turboprop) hit a deer on the runway in Bend. You can imagine the mess. :bad:

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
A few months ago coyote came down and killed and ate a prairie dog right by the dog park here. All the dogs in the park were going ****ing nuts.

After two years, I am finally ready to launch my cycling apparel company CNOCs (pronounced knocks).* I am using Kickstarter to get things going.* * If nothing piques your interest, you can still contribute by passing the link on to your network.*

My goal is to have a combination of high quality technical materials in well made, stylish products. I am interested in producing gear designed for specific purposes, wind resistance for blustery days, secure pockets to stash license and cash, pads that protect your other valuables, and reflective material and zippers where you need them.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cnocs/cnocs-cycling-apparel-launch

Thanks Matt
ok I'll bite.

Oh wait, no womens clothes?

hmf.

my dogs are faster than your cyclist.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Took my dog to Burke island for the weekend. He kept licking the sand on the beach and **** sandcastles for two days.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Lizard Town
MMMMM, my favorite is some nice hawaian(?) slow cooked chicken, but you guys have inspired me to try the recipe on pork. I will share my results here in the future.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Colt will eat any cardboard left out, but wont touch the leftovers and defrosting meat. Is my dog retarded?
Donate to my Kickstarter research firm rE-tAHd (pronounced RETARD) and I'll let you know.