Quantcast

Help! Looking for a Boxxer Team or another fork by Friday!

bronze09

Chimp
Jun 22, 2007
I am going on a trip this weekend and need a fork for the weekend. If you live in the Seattle area and have a boxxer/totem or something similar for sale thats not too expensive send me a pm! Also, if anyone wants to loan me a fork for a weekend in exchange for cash/beer that would be sick. I need a 1 1/8th fork and I weigh about 145 so if you have springs that are good for my weight that would be a plus. Thanks!! :cheers::cheers:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
I am going on a trip this weekend and need a fork for the weekend. If you live in the Seattle area and have a boxxer/totem or something similar for sale thats not too expensive send me a pm! Also, if anyone wants to loan me a fork for a weekend in exchange for cash/beer that would be sick. I need a 1 1/8th fork and I weigh about 145 so if you have springs that are good for my weight that would be a plus. Thanks!! :cheers::cheers:
Hey...I've got a Boxxer from '01, freshly rebuilt and sprung for someone in your weight range (prolly sprung in the 140 - 160 range I'd wager). I rode it for about a month (10 rides). Didn't work out so hot cause I'm considerably larger than that. But had it rebuilt (New seals, oil) and it's just sittin' in my gear locker.

It's yours to borrow for a case of ....hmmmm....anything from Redhook. Or you can buy it for 50 bucks. Let me know. I'm in Bothell.