Quantcast

Help me choose an MP3 player

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
stosh said:
God this site has been boring lately.... WTF.....
What? You're not entertained by the banter between dhg and Loco? The fabulous hatred directed towards Stickman, or the fine fine discussion about chopping up the junk?

I think you are just mad that no one has posted an "I hate Stosh" thread.

;)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
It's nice after being cut off from the innarweb for 4 days...
ha, I'm gonna be cut off for a week!!

Who's gonna do the GMT?

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
I have a 5GB creative zen micro and love it... much better than the ipod mini.

Why, you ask?

Smaller, longer battery life, replaceable batteries (you have to send an ipod to apple for a new battery), doesn't look all fruity, full graphic equalizer, up tp 4GB of removable USB storage (on my 5GB, more on the 6GB), includes an actual charger and case (you have to spend an extra $30+ to get them for your ipod), available with a black face, cheaper.... and much more. I was holding this in one hand and an Ipod mini in the other, and the creative was definitely the better choice.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
zane said:
I have a 5GB creative zen micro and love it... much better than the ipod mini.

Why, you ask?

Smaller, longer battery life, replaceable batteries (you have to send an ipod to apple for a new battery), doesn't look all fruity, full graphic equalizer, up tp 4GB of removable USB storage (on my 5GB, more on the 6GB), includes an actual charger and case (you have to spend an extra $30+ to get them for your ipod), available with a black face, cheaper.... and much more. I was holding this in one hand and an Ipod mini in the other, and the creative was definitely the better choice.

This was actually a joke but someone could probably use the info!!

I'm actually quite content listening to Vinyl lately.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
zane said:
yeah, i realized that after posting it... but I actually put some thought into it so I left it up. Oh well.
if I ever get on I would probably get the one you suggested.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Only once in the last week or so, but we're hitting Vassar tonight.

Been moving Beth to Highland so we've been busy.
Hopefully when we get back from Maine we're able to get a ride together. It's nice that you guys are closer now too.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
reflux said:
For mp3 player info, please use the "search" function. It is located at the top of the screen, easy to find and use.

f'n n00b

:p
:D .................