Quantcast

help me, expediency appreciated

David_SoFLA

Chimp
Dec 17, 2004
South Florida
Hello all,

I am in Seattle for the winter break and tomorrow I want to ride South Seatac.

I have tried doing a forum search for directions but can't seem to find them anywhere.

An email, or reply would be appreciated.

Also, I left my bullit in Florida, I'll be on my XC Cannondale, how are the trails suited for a stiffy?

Thanks,

David

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
There's also some rides posted on the BBTC (ww.bbtc.org)site as well as Singletrackmind too. Both Mtbr and Dirtworld have generally good directions.
Got lights for night rides?

David_SoFLA

Chimp
Dec 17, 2004
South Florida
I went out today, I found the park just fine using dirt world's directions, what would have helped though was a trail map. Nothing was marked I had a lot of trouble finding some flow, I did come accross a nice drop (the one that is near the front lot) that I want to hit before I take off.

Thanks for the help though, and no I don't have any lights or I'd be down for the night ride. Besides I'll be on the slopes untill christmas.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
David_SoFLA said:
Thanks for the help though, and no I don't have any lights or I'd be down for the night ride. Besides I'll be on the slopes untill christmas.
Don't worry nobody wants to go on my loop anyways. :(

( ;) )

Wish i could show you the flow of S.Seatac or other trails around here man, but work is eating up all my daylight hours.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
David_SoFLA said:
Also, I left my bullit in Florida, I'll be on my XC Cannondale, how are the trails suited for a stiffy?
I haven't found any trails whatsoever that are suited for a stiffy. Have you tried riding in front of the ladies? If you must, though, I recommend natural wood. It fits in better and is less dangerous when wet like artificial or treated lumber.