Quantcast

Help me get a plane ticket to see Bigginsis....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
She just told me she's my e-crush!! I need to go and see her so badly. She even told me that she's going out to but the glow thong for my visit.

I want to raffel off my bike since I never ride it.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?????????

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bigginsis said:
if you really cared, you'd walk. :(
I'll start right now.
Although the food to keep me walking would probably cost more than the plane ticket.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
bigginsis said:
if you really cared, you'd walk. :(
Hey, it's not like you're a stripper or something.. You're a freakin' librarian. That's just not exciting enough to motivate someone to walk that far.

Stosh, as long as it's not a booty call and you really love her, I'll donate a buck ;) :p

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:
Hey, it's not like you're a stripper or something.. You're a freakin' librarian. That's just not exciting enough to motivate someone to walk that far.

Stosh, as long as it's not a booty call and you really love her, I'll donate a buck ;) :p
Librarians are hot too!!

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Echo said:
Just so you asshats know, 90% of the time when a thread gets deleted, it's not a mod that does it.
Don't bother me with facts. It's more fun to bitch about the mods being a$$holes. :D

J

JRB

binary visions said:
You're a freakin' librarian. That's just not exciting enough to motivate someone to walk that far.
Hey - my wife's a librarian. :eviltongu

J

JRB

Echo said:
Well we seem to have quite the gaggle of people auditing threads lately, assuming it's the mods being dicks every time one disappears.
I didn't blame you mr guilty conscience. ;)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
Well we seem to have quite the gaggle of people auditing threads lately, assuming it's the mods being dicks every time one disappears.
you said "gaggle" ha ha ha...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
im sure that her husband will be there at the door waiting for you. maybe he'll veen pick you up from the airport. as for the thread, the mods had nothing to do with it, i did. i deleted the thread.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
im sure that her husband will be there at the door waiting for you. maybe he'll veen pick you up from the airport. as for the thread, the mods had nothing to do with it, i did. i deleted the thread.
Hey you know where HOrse Shoe NC is?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco said:
You're a mean bastard. :angry:
Aww, I'm kidding. Hell, for all I know, your wife and bigginsis strip as a side job.

And if they do, would someone provide pictures?

J

JRB

Echo said:
Dude. You need two chicks for a threesome. When there's two guys it's a gangbang :dead:
hahahahaha - see, I knew you had a sense of humor. Nicely done. :thumb:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stosh said:
there is a job opening. A green house company.
horse shoe is an easy commute from asheville. about 15 minutes. asheville is way cooler than L'town. also youll be about 20 minutes from thousands of miles of riding.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
its a very fun town smack in the middle of the mountains. year round riding year round trout fishing lots of good bars good art scene good live music scene less rednecks.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
its a very fun town smack in the middle of the mountains. year round riding year round trout fishing lots of good bars good art scene good live music scene less rednecks.
I've heard different things about the town. I'm not sure what to believe.