Quantcast

Help me get rollin again?

Al C. Oholic

Monkey
Feb 11, 2010
FoCo
I've been out of the riding scene for a while, mostly cuz i've been gone for all of the last couple summers. Snowboarding was my haven. Now i done tore my other acl and my surgeon says i gotta quit snowboarding, so i'm throwing myself into riding again. Anyone know of some good DH trails around the FoCo area? "legal" or otherwise? if you don't wanna attract too much attention just pm me, and soon as i'm out of this ****in brace i could use someone to do some dh with

Al C. Oholic

Monkey
Feb 11, 2010
FoCo
that's okay, i get it, don't wanna get your favorite trails blown out with strangers from the RM. Or, maybe there are none.
But i could still use someone to ride with in the FoCo area, I don't know a soul up here. And until I get riding again in a month or so I'm gonna be doing some digging if anybody's interested

Al C. Oholic

Monkey
Feb 11, 2010
FoCo
i knew a lot in the boulder area till i moved away. i really don't like going back there, especially just for an afternoon of riding if there's riding up here.

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
Most people don't read the CO forums on RM. Try mtbr, but if you mention shuttling trails people will assume you mean near Denver and they'll jump down your throat. The "legal" ones around here are getting really crowded.

I have a few teammates up in Ft. Collins who ride DH, but they're not on the forums. They will head down to Denver sometimes anyway.