Quantcast

Help me identify

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
what specifically would you like to know?
it appears to be a entry-level bike, which you should ride the hell out of and upgrade as needed.

May 10, 2015
what specifically would you like to know?
it appears to be a entry-level bike, which you should ride the hell out of and upgrade as needed.
I'd like to know actual brand and model. I'm suppose to pay $400 for it but kind find any info. He said it was a giant but I can't find a yukon or dhm info under that

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
that doesn't look like the Giant Yukon images found on their website or the google. I'd think the Giant logo would be obvious, if it were from them.

I'd be concerned about entry level full suspension components. If you're looking for a new mtn bike you may be better off with a quality hardtail.

May 10, 2015
that doesn't look like the Giant Yukon images found on their website or the google. I'd think the Giant logo would be obvious, if it were from them.

I'd be concerned about entry level full suspension components. If you're looking for a new mtn bike you may be better off with a quality hardtail.
Thanks. That was my issue, couldn't find anything close. The only brand I could see was mh. They have a dhm but no yukon I could find