Quantcast

help me make a decision on parts

degoose

Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
So Cal
OK heres the deal, i have 750 dollers, i have a stab frame and a super t fork. This is my question........how do i spend that money wisely.

please tell me what letter i should choose..

A. TI spring, 823/hadley wheel set

B. used saint derraler, cranks, and the wheel set

C. saint stuff, ti spring(have a little extra money)

D. price matched a 888rc2x for 780! (is my super t ok?)

IM so bored of thinking of what to do with this....IM LOOSING SLEEP OVER THIS SH#T!!!!

Thanks, Oliver.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Um, maybe it's me but this is just bizarre. Do you have the other parts you need to make a working bike?

I would never buy a used rear derailleur.

And how are we supposed to know if your Super T is ok?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I would X-out the ti spring. If you wanted the lightest bike possible, a Stab is a mistake. I would spend the $200+ for ti on new derailleur/shifters...

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
Like OGRipper said, do you have other parts? Are these replacements/upgrades? We can't give decent advise if we don't know what your replacing.

And IMO, if you've already got a complete bike, your money would be best spent upgrading the frame.

degoose

Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
So Cal
no i just bought the frame, the reason i was asking if the fork was ok i meant a 7 inch fork on a 8 inch travel bike.....

degoose

Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
So Cal
Ok heres what i did, i bought the saint stuff, and im going ot purchase the ti spring and build the wheel set with the hub that it came with. I think ill be jsut as happy with the ringle as i would be with the hadley. And im going to wait on the fork till august for my bday! Thanks

degoose

Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
So Cal
lol....yes i did, but i talked to the seller on the phone and he said if the derailleur is not to my liking, he will buy it back! Hes super cool.