Quantcast

Help me/my friend out?

B.U.I.

Chimp
Dec 10, 2003
I have a favor to ask of you riders from Utah. I have a good friend of mine who is going to be moving out there this Wednesday. Its kinda a rough move for him so anything that will make the move smoother for him would be awsome. He's going to be going to college at BYU. I was wondering if any of you riders could maybe show him some local trails. Some xc, or easy freeride/dh trails would be cool. He rides a specialized hardrock pro, so nothing to extreme. If you could just show him some easy stuff it would mean alot to me, and him. If you think you could help me out please e-mail me at chandler@bikeirl.com . Thanks alot.

And even if you cant help, if you could just e-mail me with some good trails for a new rider who wants to get out and ride. Or just anything fun that he could maybe do there. As far as i know he doesn't know anyone out there. So anything that you can help him with would be awsome.

Chandler

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
SWEET!

I know a bunch of guys down in Happy Valley (provo/BYU) who ride that I could hook him up with. While I'll be moving farther north in another couple months, I can show him around and get him aquainted with people. Always good to have riding buddies :)

I'll drop you an email about it.