Quantcast

Help me out, fellow Ridemonkeys

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
Hey, I know this post maybe crossposting from the "scammers report" section, but I need your help.

I bought a Yeti DJ frame from a certain Colin Foster, from Redmond (Washington) (http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/194402/. As agreed, I made my payment VIA Paypal. The guy said, after the payment was made, that he would be giving me news in the next 3 days (that email was from the 24th of July). Now, it's been way more than three days and the guy is not responding to the several emails I sent him.

So, to be short, he took my money and never gave me any news back, nothing. Keep in mind that he was emailing-me the same day when I was asking him questions about the frame.

Anyways, any of you know a Colin Foster from Redmond, Washington?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Problem #1 - buying ANYTHING from a pinkbiker :p

A point of consideration: its only been a week. did the thought that something inexplicable happened (death in the family, jail, perhaps his computer broke) and he hasn't been able to get online?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
You may want to contact PayPal, and file a complaint. Might be able to get some funds back.... depending on the situation.

Yeah... never buy from PinkBikers.

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
Ok, the thing is finally settled. Turns out the guy left home for a couple days and didn't have email access.

Anyways, last time I deal with a PinkBike seller...