Quantcast

Help name a business!

What should the parent company of my new business be called?

• Total voters

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
after some great suggestions... here it is... I am going to set up a multi faceted business. In doing so I need to keep it slightly generic.

help me vote for the Parent "Business name"

I do not know if I will "inc." yet... but we will use that to help with this poll!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
If you're serious, then what does the biz name mean? What are you trying to promote? Define the brand.

Brungeman and D. ... sound like an individual, which I think is a bad idea for a biz name. Passion sounds like some adult thing.

Not sure what Rubber Hedgehog means, but it's the coolest one without some immediate negative connotation.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Although thoughtlessly left out of the polling options, the obvious choice is:

Bacon Inc.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
If you're serious, then what does the biz name mean? What are you trying to promote? Define the brand.

Brungeman and D. ... sound like an individual, which I think is a bad idea for a biz name. Passion sounds like some adult thing.

Not sure what Rubber Hedgehog means, but it's the coolest one without some immediate negative connotation.

if I did "passion inc." then I could name the bike shop "Passion Bikes" etc.

just a suggestion :twitch:

I don't know what "rubber hedgehog" means either, but it was one of the finalists for a band name back about 15 years... that and "5 piece eggplant suppository" :rofl:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Capibara

Spy Satellite

Jibber

Death Grape

Intangible

Vampire Tree

Overlord

Fruit Bat