Quantcast

help needed from narlus

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Ok...it's driving me crazy....and I don't know why I even want to know.

But I'm trying to think of a techno band that I saw at Endfest in Seattle in 1998. Not Chemical brothers. Not Prodigy....but I'm pretty sure the name of the band is one word....maybe began with an I...

What the hell is the name of the band? They were decently mainstream, as they were being played on the radio......

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
EndFest 1998 lineup
Green Day, the Dust Brothers, Semisonic, Harvey Danger, Marcy Playground, Stabbing Westward, the Crystal Method, Josh Wink, the Dust Brothers, Alex Gifford of the Propellerheads, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Blink 182!, Feeder, Grant Lee Buffalo, the Urge, Creeper Lagoon and Modest Mouse.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
EndFest 1998 lineup
Green Day, the Dust Brothers, Semisonic, Harvey Danger, Marcy Playground, Stabbing Westward, the Crystal Method, Josh Wink, the Dust Brothers, Alex Gifford of the Propellerheads, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Blink 182!, Feeder, Grant Lee Buffalo, the Urge, Creeper Lagoon and Modest Mouse.
you might be crazy:busted:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Greenday was actually really cool. I was THIS close to being chsoen to get on stage to play guitar. Billy Joe looked at me (as he asked who played guitar), then looked at the 15 year-old a few feet away....he took the 15 year-old.

I coulda been famous....

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
EndFest 1998 lineup
I can almost sympathize since you had to listen to josh wink but I still don't see an electronic perfomer beginning with the letter "I".

MMemory of MMike sukks.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
that lineup kinda really sucks. hard.

i almost read two bands as 'feedtime' and 'urge overkill'...that would have made it much more palatable, but then again i'm just an inconsiderate jerkoff. :D