Quantcast

Help QUICK!

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
hey,

what is the fastest way to get a stain out of a carpet?

just so it does not resemble a skid mark....

when riding your bike in the hallway of your new dorm room... do not skid and turn towards your door. i am a ****ing idiot.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
except ill **** my whole **** up... it took me an ass load of pleading for my bike to be brought into my room...

god i am stupid

bjanga

Turbo Monkey
Dec 25, 2004
San Diego
say it was your roomate

edit: do not let your roomates ride your bike in the hall, either. They will skid. I speak from experience.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=awesome+cleaner&hl=en&btnG=Search

Get some of that stuff. It cleans most everything, maybe not rubber though. Once, when my parents weren't home for the weekend, red model paint spilled on the carpet. I tried lacker thinner. It spread it all over. I tried awesome and it came right out.

Maybe, find some paint that matches the carpet.
Totally what I was gonna suggest. They sell it in the Dollar Stores around here, it is the SH1T. Gets anything out of the carpet.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
ill have to get some of that stuff...

anyone know some magic remedy? like i dunno... toothpaste? or some other dorm-handy product... i tried shampoo already... kinda worked.

laundry detergent maybe....

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Spill something else on it . like a gallon of paint, no one will ever see teh skid mark then
This really is probably your best bet for diverting attention away from the bike. Spill paint and blame it on those damn hippy art students.
Get some of that stuff. It cleans most everything, maybe not rubber though. Once, when my parents weren't home for the weekend, red model paint spilled on the carpet. I tried lacker thinner. It spread it all over. I tried awesome and it came right out.
You do realize that your parents check this site, right?

;) :p

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
so i used a little bit of my liquid laundry detergent... and now the skid just looks like a shoe scuff.

fantabulous

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
good call on the laundry detergent. I was going to suggest WD40. Not only does it remove scuffs, it will make the floor outside your dorm room slick as hell. Then you can sit back and watch the hilarity ensue as people walk down the corridor and bust their respective asses.

bjanga

Turbo Monkey
Dec 25, 2004
San Diego
it will make the floor outside your dorm room slick as hell. Then you can sit back and watch the hilarity ensue as people walk down the corridor and bust their respective asses.
Nothing like sledding down the hall after the carpets have been shampoooed :busted:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
sorry to revive my old thread...

i was busted today. i guess it didnt come out as well as i thought.

that is all.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
To this day, there is a distinctive MTB tire mark on the ceiling of my Moms living room. Use your imagination as to how it got there, but to the best of my knowledge, no one has ever noticed! :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheers: :cheers:

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
When I first read the OP I thought "helluva party where you sh*t on the carpet"...anyway I saw this on Curb Your Enthusiasm last night, baking powder and salt. I think, was 98% pissed while watching it last night. Larry says it works a treat.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
that Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is badass on walls and other surfaces...not sure how i'd work on carpet, though. not that it matters anymore.