Quantcast

Help support a fellow monkey. T-shirt contest

Streamline

Spammer Extraordinaire
Jul 9, 2007
Hey all. I have a T-shirt design of mine submitted on a site. It's not really a contest. If you like it you can vote for it and as many other designs that are there as well. I need to at least get shirt of the day to get it printed. Yes if I get the shirt of the day there is also money envolved but really I just want the design printed in the placement I specified on the shirt.

Anyway, long story short . . . I need your votes. Plus the site has some really cool designs on it overall.

http://www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/7650

Streamline

Spammer Extraordinaire
Jul 9, 2007
True hey I totally understand. If I wasn't interested in buying shirts there I would probably not have done this.

Thanks for not labeling this spam. I was worried.

Streamline

Spammer Extraordinaire
Jul 9, 2007
:D Wear it proud I do. Unless I am commenting, posting, or showing my face on the boards period lol jk Weird being labeled a spammer all this time though.

LOL this is a graphic from a photoshop battle I just submitted in. The theme is a can o spam.

Streamline

Spammer Extraordinaire
Jul 9, 2007
I had a long response but decided to shorten it.

Stinkyboy, what do you consider design. If the only thing that is considered design is something completely original, there hasn't been any real design out there for a very long time.

As for the shirt design. I silhouetted or masked out ever detail in that damned thing from various photos and such. No clip art what so ever.