Quantcast

help....to much coffeine

Yeti

Monkey
May 17, 2005
yeti cave@the beach
hi guys, got a problem. had a headache and was feeling sleepy and i need to finish a presentation for tomorrow. so i decided to take an aspirin and drink a double espresso. the problem is that while doing so much stuff i took a 300mg coffein pill by mistake instead of the aspirin and drunk the double espresso. now i'm totally overhypered. what should i do besides drinking water to get the extra coffeine out of my system?:poster_oops:

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Step 1: Pull t-shirt over the back of your head leaving only your face exposed.

Step: Raise your arms up forming them to look like a goalpost.

Step 3: Announce that you need TP for your bunghole.

COFFeine is a helluva drug.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Step 1: Pull t-shirt over the back of your head leaving only your face exposed.

Step: Raise your arms up forming them to look like a goalpost.

Step 3: Announce that you need TP for your bunghole.

COFFeine is a helluva drug.
POTD!

And if you don't know what he's talking about, I feel sorry for you :p

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
1 dramine/motion sickness tab
an hour later
1 percocet or vicodin washed down with a shot of vodka.

Don't operate heavy machinery for 24 hours.

Wikipedia:

Caffeine is completely absorbed by the stomach and small intestine within 45 minutes of ingestion. After ingestion it is distributed throughout all tissues of the body and is eliminated by first-order kinetics.[23]

The half-life of caffeine &#8212; the time required for the body to eliminate one-half of the total amount of caffeine consumed at a given time &#8212; varies widely among individuals according to such factors as age, liver function, pregnancy, some concurrent medications, and the level of enzymes in the liver needed for caffeine metabolism. In healthy adults, caffeine's half-life is approximately 3-4 hours.

Yeti

Monkey
May 17, 2005
yeti cave@the beach
Wikipedia:

Caffeine is completely absorbed by the stomach and small intestine within 45 minutes of ingestion. After ingestion it is distributed throughout all tissues of the body and is eliminated by first-order kinetics.[23]

The half-life of caffeine — the time required for the body to eliminate one-half of the total amount of caffeine consumed at a given time — varies widely among individuals according to such factors as age, liver function, pregnancy, some concurrent medications, and the level of enzymes in the liver needed for caffeine metabolism. In healthy adults, caffeine's half-life is approximately 3-4 hours.
i can tell....still hyper, but my god, my presentation rules!
sorry for overposting:monkeydance: