Quantcast

help w/ window movie maker

Apr 25, 2002
Washington dc
hey guys my little bro is having some trouble getting his whole storyboard to save as a movie. every time we try to save as a movie the program only pulls about 20 mb of the 155 mb file. doea anyone have an idea why this may be happening? any help would be cool thanks in advance
phil

D

d-sop

maybe close other programs....if its outta sync then it mite be cuz other programs are taking up memory. maybe try saving it a different way? (cd)

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
I had the same issues, what ended up working was to go buy a new HDD and stick of RAM. I used a old 20 gig for my page file, a 80gig for the data, and a third 80 gig for the OS and apps. Video stuff kills RAM and disk space. I think while it was compiling a 20 minute video it sucked nearly 50 gigs of hard drive, for what eneded up being a 20-24~ gig movie.

If you keep it small and shut down everything that doesn't have to be running you should be okay.

See what is running in task-manger and kill everything but explorer, and the windows movie maker.

There is also a very active windows movie maker forum on Microsofts website somewhere...