Quantcast

Help Wanted!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ok to all you Photoshop guys out there.
I need your help.

My fiancee and I are trying to create a "Save The Date" card for our wedding this summer to be mailed with our Christmas cards. The problem is I suck at photoshop. We're not looking for anything elaborate we just need some help adding some text/decorations to a picture of us with some basic information on it.

I would be willing to pay someone $25 to give us a hand.
If anybody is insterested could you please PM me here. I could send you the pic and some ideas we're thinking of. We're not real picky and anybody's input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Stosh Z

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
the Inbred said:
post it up here and let us all do it. the decorations, at least.
Yeah... um thats not gonna happen.

:)

Actually I've posted it in the past.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Send it to me I'll take a shot at it. I would say send it out to as many people are interested and just pick the best one, I personally like doing that kind of stuff so if I found time to mess around with it and you didn't like it I wouldn't really be offended.:thumb:

prsavoy@syr.edu

p.s. I have 2 finals tommorow, and two projects to finish by the end of the week, my birthday is friday and I am going to a bills game on sat..so I may not get around to it untill sun if that matters at all.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
GumbaFish said:
Send it to me I'll take a shot at it. I would say send it out to as many people are interested and just pick the best one, I personally like doing that kind of stuff so if I found time to mess around with it and you didn't like it I wouldn't really be offended.:thumb:

prsavoy@syr.edu

p.s. I have 2 finals tommorow, and two projects to finish by the end of the week, my birthday is friday and I am going to a bills game on sat..so I may not get around to it untill sun if that matters at all.
Awesome!! I'll send it to ya.
Thanks!!

Yeah I'll pick the best. I guess everybody could post them up here and RM could vote as well.