Quantcast

Help With 05 shiver dc

Hanger

Chimp
Aug 24, 2005
Hi,

My bike's stackheight including the headset is 152mm. Would i be able to fit a 05 shiver dc onto it? Currently running a 04 boxxer.
I am confused with the 05 shiver pdf i downloaded from marz webby, within it, it states STEER TUBE MAX:

Shiver DC (with standard upper crown)=145mm
Shiver DC (with High Upper crown)=163mm

Does the 05 dc shiver have 2 different crown??!!

Thanks

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
yes, but its just the upper crown for taller headtubes. straight crown or drop crown. been like that for years...
so you want the drop crown or well the high upper crown...

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Hanger said:
Hi,

My bike's stackheight including the headset is 152mm. Would i be able to fit a 05 shiver dc onto it? Currently running a 04 boxxer.
I am confused with the 05 shiver pdf i downloaded from marz webby, within it, it states STEER TUBE MAX:

Shiver DC (with standard upper crown)=145mm
Shiver DC (with High Upper crown)=163mm

Does the 05 dc shiver have 2 different crown??!!

Thanks
There are two crowns but 95% of people use the standard flat crown, which has a slight drop to it.

Hanger

Chimp
Aug 24, 2005
But i purchase the 05 shiver dc Online, I do not know which crown it will come with, Does it come in 2 option? Because when i make my purchase, there wasn't any option to choose the upper crown, standard or high.

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
Hanger said:
But i purchase the 05 shiver dc Online, I do not know which crown it will come with, Does it come in 2 option? Because when i make my purchase, there wasn't any option to choose the upper crown, standard or high.
I'm 99% sure it will come with the standard crown.