Quantcast

help with Fantasy Football

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
My primary concern is R.Smith (WR-Den) in Buffalo. How much will Denver actually throw the ball considering their run game matching up against Buffalo's defense -and- that it'll be like 25°F, windy, with a chance of some snow?

How bad should the weather get before I bench Smith and go with Bennett or a FA?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
If I were you, Id definitely start Jermaine Wiggins against Pittsburgh. Simply because Brad Johnson will be checking down to the TE all day long against the Pitt D, and Minny wont be able to run much.

Also, Garrard ? Is that the best you have?

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Hmmm...Garrard against SF is prolly a good bet.. Better than Bledsoe vs Redskins D....keep it like that.... Pick up Heath Miller...With how Darren Sharper has been playing with that Minn D.. Rothy will have to go to him more and more...However! Jermaine Wiggins is always good for about 5 points (average) over the last couple of weeks....Brad J. just sees him more...

As for R. Smith...Buffalo has a better run D than pass D....Tom Brady proved that last week....I should've started him....Damn it...Anyway, the Denver receivers should be fine...they're used to it...And Plummer will always throw...Mike Anderson and Ron Dayne will NOT always run...well anyway...sigh....