Quantcast

Help with some burly hardtail pics...

Warped

Monkey
Dec 31, 2001
Illinois
would some people please post a pics of a .243 Racing frame, a Snipes 30-06 or an On One Gimp built up?? i can't find very many pics of any of those and am interested in buying one or one similar.

hell, post any sweet hardtail pics while you're at it.

S

seth399

that Evil bike is the ugliest thing ever right spag?? ehhee
:rolleyes:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Originally posted by gravity plus
C:\My Documents\My Pictures\dmr.jpg
gravity plus,

You either have to attach them one at a time, or upload them all to a website, then link to them. Linking to them while they're on your hard drive doesn't work. Side note: if you grabbed them from Pinkbike in the first place, you should just link to them on PB instead of uploading them again.

gravity plus

Chimp
Nov 22, 2001
Foxboro, MA.
Originally posted by Toshi

gravity plus,

You either have to attach them one at a time, or upload them all to a website, then link to them. Linking to them while they're on your hard drive doesn't work. Side note: if you grabbed them from Pinkbike in the first place, you should just link to them on PB instead of uploading them again.
it worked for me, did it not work for you?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Originally posted by gravity plus

it worked for me, did it not work for you?
Here's all I (and everyone not using your computer) get:

spag52

Chimp
Sep 7, 2001
MA
Originally posted by seth399
that Evil bike is the ugliest thing ever right spag?? ehhee
:rolleyes:
hey i like the look of the evil. it just takes a little getting used to. i already own a le toy though so the evil doesn't appeal. maybe in the future:confused: :rolleyes:

Warped

Monkey
Dec 31, 2001
Illinois
wow, thats a lot more than i expected!

hey Shmoe, stop rubbing in the sweetness of your bike!!!!!!!!!!!

CyberJay....can you even do anything on that beast?!

Warped

Monkey
Dec 31, 2001
Illinois
anybody have pics of a .243 Racing frame or bike?? the only ones i could find are the one on NSMB and the one that is partially built up on Pinkbike.

Warped

Monkey
Dec 31, 2001
Illinois
lol, how about you show me?! post some riding pics.....and i dont wanna hear that lame, "I don't have a digi cam" excuse....;)

A

a13x

O.G. - The burly hardtail I bought January of 2000 BEFORE burly hardtails were the rage. What a fine bicycle.

Attachments

diesel

Monkey
Nov 26, 2001
my friend just built up a 243, it REALLY kicks ass. ill snap some shots tomrrow. hey this thred KICKS ARSE!! its like my hardtail pics directory all over again :p andrejs minuteman is so SO SO sick. i cant wait till im done building mine. o well, heres my contribution.

A

a13x

Originally posted by Bulldog
Alex, has the P.3 been "orphaned" now with that purdy Imperial around? Is that the fork that is on the Imp too?
That orange Imperial isn't officially *mine*. The p.3 is laying on the floor right now but other than the fork and wheel (which is on orange Imp) it's ready to go.

HOOWAH

Monkey
Sep 16, 2001
portland, maine USA
just seein if it works. i see people doing it all the time but don't know why...
i'll probably be able to try it out tonight. the head angle is a tiny bit slacker than that pic lets on.
just from sitting on it, it doesn't actually feel that screwed up.

i was expecting it to feel like doing pushups on a diving board, but it doesn't.
T

Bulldog

Turbo Monkey
Sep 11, 2001
Wisconsin
Originally posted by a13x

That orange Imperial isn't officially *mine*. The p.3 is laying on the floor right now but other than the fork and wheel (which is on orange Imp) it's ready to go.
If you "borrow" or "test" the Imp for just a little while longer won't you be able to claim it as your own under Squatter's Rights? :) Give it a shot!

diesel

Monkey
Nov 26, 2001
Originally posted by grommet
Yo Diesel... you live in the Vancouver area?...couldn't help but notice the 99.3 Fox sticker.
hehe nono that ones not mine. in fact none of these are mine. i fing WISH these were mine. they are just some of my fav hardtails ive come across. im not gunna post pics of mine till its done. right now im running it singlespeed but on fri im ordering an atomlabs rear wheel. anybody got any experience with these hubs/wheelbuilds? also an evilchinguide if i can find one, i might just have to wait til next month (evil is SOLDOUT):[ but you guys will see it eventually hehe.

Sam B

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Cascadia
Here is my machine. The fork is now "raw" finish, the front brake is an Avid mech. disc and the back wheel is a Atomic rim, with a skinny little 1.85" BMX tire. Other than that the picture is pretty recent.

--Sam B

Sam B

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Cascadia
Originally posted by Sam B
Here is my machine. The fork is now "raw" finish, the front brake is an Avid mech. disc and the back wheel is a Atomic rim, with a skinny little 1.85" BMX tire. Other than that the picture is pretty recent.

--Sam B
Oops here it is...

Attachments

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Originally posted by narlus

i was wonderin' where that one went. i like the puke green (linda blair edition?) version a lot better than the red one.

here is another one i haven't seen posted yet:

besides Evil, there is another group of locals (aka Sinister Cycles)building some good stuff. check out their stuff here

some of you might have seen a couple of the bikes @ shawnee last saturday, as bill and bryan were riding them.
this is a rebadged planet-x right?

- dump

auntesther

Monkey
Oct 15, 2001
Boston, MA
nope. one of the guys at sinister I think was riding a rebadged spooky but these are actually their own design. My friend machines the chainstay and seat stay yokes for them. They are very nice bikes. look really beefy, they just look like alot out there becuz they got easton tubing and really, if you use the traditional double diamond design, how different can you make it?

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Originally posted by protijy
The F*cking Evil HT with a SHIVER.... That taking the cake as the most wack ass bike I have ever seen! Gotta go with the Evil with a 4" fork and 24" the frame just sweet!

http://www.dac.neu.edu/bike/picz/easterns2001/gap pics/image2.htm[/url]
HAHAHAAA

I have to agree, that thing looks pretty messed up in that pic! Oh well, its all in the name of testing... Throw a 240lb. dude (Tom aka Hoowah) on it with an 8 inch fork and watch him huck big stuff all day on the Imperial!

Ill fire some pics of the black bike with 24X3s up soon. Maybe a couple of the green one in the woods too.

dw

protijy

Chimp
Oct 25, 2001
San Diego
Originally posted by obiwan-f1moto

HAHAHAAA

I have to agree, that thing looks pretty messed up in that pic! Oh well, its all in the name of testing... Throw a 240lb. dude (Tom aka Hoowah) on it with an 8 inch fork and watch him huck big stuff all day on the Imperial!

Looks alot better than the Arrow with the Shiver, gotta say I was very skeptical of the super T on the orange imperial, but it was s33k.... every time I sit on that bike it hurts my ass, cause I sit on it thinking it has rear travel.... The geometry is TITS (0)(0)

Warped

Monkey
Dec 31, 2001
Illinois
hey bear, can you give me a review on your Roast?? i am consdering buying either that or just building up a cro-mo frame.

HOOWAH

Monkey
Sep 16, 2001
portland, maine USA
Originally posted by obiwan-f1moto

HAHAHAAA

Ill fire some pics of the black bike with 24X3s up soon. Maybe a couple of the green one in the woods too.

dw
240??? holy sh1te, maybe with your soakin wet mom riding on the handlebars boss. :p :p :p

jk

not 240 but close to it. you know i'm sensitive about my weight. it's awful sensitive when it all hangs between the legs.

T

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I want to build something like this, but I can't seem to find anything I can afford right now. This sucks!

Sweet pics though, I hope to be able to post my next build here soon.

6'4", 235lbs of hucking power!!!