Quantcast

Help with some burly hardtail pics...

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
I feel like I posted my bike a gazzilion times, but here it is in this thread too:

Note: DJ3 (the good one before they got heavy - wow I really go on about that eh?) dialled down short and blown up hard.

24" Baby. Trailpimps on Profiles with DMR Motos - the finest tyres on Earth. :drool: if I do say so myself.

Thompson/Answer/ODI ****.

I'm really thinking about going singlespeed. I can roll backwards for miles on a BMX and have a few 'backwards' oriented tricks up me sleeve, but it's so ****in' hilly here! I dunno.

theFOOT

Monkey
Feb 22, 2005
nowhere
i used to play with it all the time, but i just re-discovered it in my closet a couple of days ago, and im usually on my big bike:D

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Yes, the manitou black...
I guess it doesn't qualify as burly. But I have had no problems, besides general stiction/manipoo quality travel. I am too lazy to deal with lubing up the greasegaurd ports or disassemblimg, so I just cange the oil every so often. I think it might be bent actually, but as long as it doesn't break.

theFOOT

Monkey
Feb 22, 2005
nowhere
thats cool, i just knew a guy that got a bike with a black on it andswitched it out right away because he didnt like it, that's all i have heard about the fork...

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
It was rainy the other day and I was bored, so I built this with all my spare parts laying around...she's a tank, but fun!

!RocknE30!

Chimp
Feb 15, 2005
That Imp's frame color is so sick :thumb: Is it raw or a silver/chrome finish?

And I wish I had spare parts like that lying around.

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
:)

I forgot how much fun this frame was to ride around! The paint was new for '05, it's a silver that looks like raw Ti.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Speaking of spare parts laying around, I was bored the other day so I put together this. :thumb:

Kind of reminds me of the Korn music video. Its not complete yet though. Needs a few more parts.