Quantcast

Help with tires...!

Savage_Animal

Monkey
Feb 3, 2008
Norcal
Ok well I need a new rear tire, so I was wondering if there is any place I could find either:

Tioga FS100
or
Kenda NPJ

Both need to be in 26" and at most 2.3, perferably 1.9; I can't find them anywhere!

Mar 27, 2007
LA, CA
I have an NPJ on the back of my Thunderbird. It came stock. I liked it, and planned on getting them again. Bum out they don't seem to be anywhere.

FR4life.

Monkey
Nov 2, 2004
The Bay
I've been trying to find both of these tires for some time now, with no luck. I had the tioga 2.1 as a rear tire for a while, and it was perfect.

Savage_Animal

Monkey
Feb 3, 2008
Norcal
Alright well my bike shop has the FS100 but they are like 700grams which is fairly heavy. I really like the tread pattern on the NPJ so I e-mailed kenda and this is what they said:

Hi Nick,
The NPJ tire is not yet available in the US market; however there is a great chance that we will introduce it for the 2009 season.
Please stay in touch for details, and thank you for your interest in Kenda.

R3N3G4D

Chimp
Jun 7, 2008
i have two brand new 26"x2.1 tioga fs100s. decided to get 24" wheels so i wont be using them at all. also have 2 brand new 26" atomlab pimplite rims i wont be using. both were for a wheel build but wont need em since im building a 24".

im now looking for the same tires you are cept in 24". might just throw down the money for the khe folding if it takes longer than my wheel build.

FR4life.

Monkey
Nov 2, 2004
The Bay
i have two brand new 26"x2.1 tioga fs100s. decided to get 24" wheels so i wont be using them at all. also have 2 brand new 26" atomlab pimplite rims i wont be using. both were for a wheel build but wont need em since im building a 24".

im now looking for the same tires you are cept in 24". might just throw down the money for the khe folding if it takes longer than my wheel build.
PM sent. Sell me dem tiogas!