Quantcast

Help!

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
kidwoo said:
FIG leaf you dumbass

I can lick it without consequence so I have no idea.

That **** is everywhere around here, I have no reaction, because I am so awsome, but that is beyond teh point here...

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
The Kadvang said:
I have poison oak in the worst of all possible places
kidwoo said:
I can lick it without consequence
:rofl: for blatantly childish homophobic jokes....:weee:

I suggest some IcyHot.

No, actually there is some stuff called poison oak soap. It works wonders.

The pink cream stuff also works great. Not peptobismol, the other stuff. Pink bottle.

Avoid hot showers, lots of cold water will help. And don't masturbate for a while, it will spread. :dead:

The Ito

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
ito said:
:rofl: for blatantly childish homophobic jokes....:weee:

The irony rests in the fact that I referenced the plant in question just prior to the "it" which I can lick.

What you find as subtext is limited only by your own personal vision.

Congratulations on finding quite a jewel.

You must be very happy.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Run steaming hot water over it, then proceed to have what is known as an oakgasim. You will thank me.
Is it on your twig, or berries?
I've had it every where, including my uriethra.:hot:

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
That sucks. I've had it bad. It sucks to have it down there. I've had it down there many times.

Just don't scratch it (it feels better than, but it will be way worse). Last time, I had it, it was quick with minimal spreading due to that.

Tecnu helps so much. Many others on here agree.

At the grociery store, you can get a box with a the cleanser (white bottle- use first) and the medicated itch gel called Calla gel (clear squeeze bottle-use secondly). This stuff is so helpful.

Calmamine spray is good too. It sprays cold, which feels good and dries out the rashes.

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128109&highlight=poison+oak
That's a thread I made a while ago about posion oak tips.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
kidwoo said:
The irony rests in the fact that I referenced the plant in question just prior to the "it" which I can lick.

What you find as subtext is limited only by your own personal vision.

Congratulations on finding quite a jewel.

You must be very happy.
Thank you for that amazing analysis of my post.

You must be very happy.

Hmm, the subtext is most ironic...hmmm, yes....quite a jewel, mmm, yes *strokes chin*. I am most happy today.

:clue: :wave:

The Ito

p.s. le sarcasm......

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Vang' that sucks bro...

Try getting som Calamine lotion - looks like Pepto-Bismol, but takes away that annoying itching feeling. My parents put that stuff on me when I was a kid w/ chicken pox...

Are you sure it's poison ivy/oak?... Could be.... nevermind - I don't wanna go down that path.

... and WTF is it doing down there anways?

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
Just keep it dry, but if its on your junk you might want to go get a shot....unless you can lay around like a dog with you legs all spread and stuff.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
When it starts oozing, get that **** off with a paper towel or tissue and throw it way. That ozzing **** is what lets it spread and build up/accumulate.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
mtnbrider said:
When it starts oozing, get that **** off with a paper towel or tissue and throw it way. That ozzing **** is what lets it spread and build up/accumulate.
That is false info.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
ito said:
The pink cream stuff also works great. Not peptobismol, the other stuff. Pink bottle.
Calamine lotion. It will dry out the little bubbles and help to kill them. Only downside is you will have a pink hog for a little while.

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
F*ck calamine. Go to the doctor and get yourself some Prednisone. That stuff works wonders. I'm wildly allergic to poison ivy, so all summer I keep a stash of Pred' on hand. Usually stops the itching within a day, clears it all up in a few days.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Smelly said:
F*ck calamine. Go to the doctor and get yourself some Prednisone. That stuff works wonders. I'm wildly allergic to poison ivy, so all summer I keep a stash of Pred' on hand. Usually stops the itching within a day, clears it all up in a few days.

:stupid:

If you really haveit on some tender bits go to the doctor and get a shot, it will probably clear it up in half a day.