Quantcast

help

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
most of the 24" frames already have a low standover, so that wont be the problem . And most come in two top tube lenghts around 21 and 22" .. go with a short and you ll grow into it.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I love mine, but I'm happy with the size at a lanky 5' 11" - 6'.

EDIT: Mobs have kinda low BBs so with 24s that may be an issue as it will drop the BB an inch more.

Short Specialized P Bikes are tiny as well, but again the BB would IMO be too low with 24s.

Why not just get a small BMX? It will fit better and you'll gain tons of bike control.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I was even thinking used.

They really are too small for anyone over like 5' 6", I can see why Spec. discontinued them.

Little, I think the issue you're going to run into is toe overlap. To get a short enough TT with an appropriate HA you're gonna have mad toe overlap, and it's tough to find a really small 24" bike too. Plus most 26" bikes don't ride too well with 24s.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
have brad @ nemesis project make you a frame exactly to the specs you want. wont be mass produced and will fit your needs perfectly. plus hes a great guy to deal with and his bikes are tits. follow the link in my sig to the site

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
have brad @ nemesis project make you a frame exactly to the specs you want. wont be mass produced and will fit your needs perfectly. plus hes a great guy to deal with and his bikes are tits. follow the link in my sig to the site
Probably the best option, albeit an expensive one.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
yeh i was thinking that to. i think im goign to jus buy used parts form here.
The Christmas frame kit has pretty much everything you need .
Frame , fork , rear cassette hub , headset and B/B details on our website for price .

With a little help from good ole dealing Dan you can put the bike together pretty cheeply after that .