Quantcast

Help

stevethetree

Chimp
Mar 31, 2002
Spanaway WA
It's been a long time since I've posted but here goes. I have a problem I need help with and you monkeys are my last resort. I am in need of shock bushings for a 5th Element to mate up with my Bullit. Santa Cruz doesnt carry them and Progressive has just givin me the run a round. Anything you guys can come up with is most appreciated. Thanks Steve

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I got some old Y-bike bits lying around...

And you are right... its been a damn long time! <tree-killer> :disgust1:

It's been a long time since I've posted but here goes. I have a problem I need help with and you monkeys are my last resort. I am in need of shock bushings for a 5th Element to mate up with my Bullit. Santa Cruz doesnt carry them and Progressive has just givin me the run a round. Anything you guys can come up with is most appreciated. Thanks Steve

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Do you need spacers (thru the shock to fit the frame, or Bushings (in the shock) ?

Find out if FOX hardware is similar... I have bags of bushings for those.

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
Fox hardware is exactly the same, so is the Marz stuff for the roco. Bushings and reducers are interchangable.
If Oly does not have what you need, call fox with the reducer width (between the mounting tabs of the frame) and the bolt diameter (either 6 or 8 mm), just get the steel one piece DH reducers, not the two piece aluminum ones. Or just about any bike shop can get the marz parts through BTI.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Steve,

I do have plenty of fox bushings, your welcome to a set. FOr the spacers we could maybe make something work. I have the small spacers that fit my Turners, but I recall the Bullit having wider spacers.....

you still have my #?, give a ring...