Quantcast

help

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
are you sh*ting me, MVT is the easiest thing in calc. I can tell you this much the value is at x=0, which does nothing in regards to solving the problem.

and after actually doing that problem, thats so easy. answers .149035

actually its not

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
Hi Pink,

Right now, NOW, is when you should be building your base, so you can have as many options open to you as you wish. Right now you should be developing that math background that will enable you to do whatever you choose to do.

My physics minor was killed by a weak math background, and my options were thereby limited. You seem to have a habit of taking the easy way out... and you are limiting yourself in doing so.

Life is no different from biking. Only time on the bike and a number of crashes will give you the skills you need to do what you want to do without hesitation. Likewise, only time in the books, including some failures, will help you acquire the knowledge you need to not be a slave to someone else's choices for your life.

You are at the crossroads. This is why so many of us will encourage you to do your own work, even if you fail. It's the only way you will improve.

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
to continue on what sunny said, when you fail in life, you can blame it on me telling you the answer to the integral question.

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
Wasn't pinkshirtretards the one telling us how he was in some MIT-sponsored advanced engineering nonsense?

I smell bull$hit.

And a LOT of it. :disgust1:
No thats just you. Pinkshirts just a retard and has no idea what he's doing. Just play along and pretend you understand him.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Has anyone ever considered that I am actually some what intelligent? Maybe I post stupid stuff in the lounge for ****z and giggles? I am not retarded, but I sure can play one. I am also serious about not being serious.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Has anyone ever considered that I am actually some what intelligent? Maybe I post stupid stuff in the lounge for ****z and giggles? I am not retarded, but I sure can play one. I am also serious about not being serious.
ah man settle down, I'm just bustin' yer chops. Don't take it personally, its only the internet.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
nope.

if you sound like a dumbass, you will be treated as such until you can fully prove that you have a brain slightly larger than a peanut.
alright lets ill get a webcam and tape myself cutting my head open, for the short second before i die you shall see my brain. but till that day happens just assume i not am stupid